No, ladies, you should not place drug paraphernalia in your vagina

TrackerSam

Reaction score
--As if you need another reason not to hide a glass meth pipe in a body cavity, a North Dakota woman was discovered bleeding from her vagina Monday after she rear-ended a car on a Fargo roadway, police report.

When police responded to the crash scene, they arrested Jeana Marie Smart, 26, after a warrant check revealed that she had failed to appear in court on a pending narcotics and drug paraphernalia case.
But as Smart (seen above) was walked to the booking area, blood continued to drip from her “crotch area onto her legs and the floor.” She subsequently “admitted she had ‘a pipe’ in a body cavity,” Benton reported.

Since Smart continued to bleed, she was brought to a local hospital, where “medical staff removed some additional broken glass from Smart’s vagina.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/broken-drug-pipe-in-vagina-576432

Now that's what you call a crack pipe.

I wish we could go back in time & show these people pictures of themselves in the future.

She looks like death worn over. What part of "I'm gonna shove a crack pipe up my vag-gay-gay" seemed reasonable to her?

Ugh.

Her mugshot looks like the Heat Miser… just saying. It would explain a lot, given that the Heat Miser's crotch randomly glows when he is singing. :)

That 25 y.o. woman looks a HECK of a lot older. Apparently drugs will really mess up one's physical appearance as well as (obviously) one's mental processes.

Well it's made in bathtubs and worse with battery acid. That's what battery acid will do to a person when ingested. IMO.

Crank, Crack, Meth whatever you want to call it.....I too cannot get from Point A
to Point B da vagina, in dis case. Glass at that! I know most R glass but for pete's sake couldn't she have gone plastic just this once?

lol :)

You would not believe the things women hide in their vajayjay. Truly, at what point do you go, "It's a great idea to shove my crack pipe/fake IDs/batteries/car keys/etc. etc. up there."? :floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M"]South Park - Mr Mackey - Drugs are bad MKAY - YouTube[/ame]

Well where else am I supposed to keep my crack pipe?

Anyone notice the other article on that page? The woman who had a 5 shot loaded revolver up her v?

guninsidedef.jpg

christiedawnharris.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded-gun-in-vagina-687341

Well now that's just irresponsible gun ownership.

Underground rumour has it that the woman with the revolver was, in fact, attempting a daring experiment in human/weapon hybridisation.

The plan was foiled, however, as the gun in question only shot blanks.

I finally found my missing car keys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back