847 users online (113 members and 734 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard on High' (VIDEO)

The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard on High' (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ef=mostpopular

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I'm a big fan of these guys. The one in the red shoes (usually plays double bass) astounds me. His other videos are amazing too.

Never heard of them until now...and now, I need to go buy an album or two.

Thanks!!

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Thank you for posting this, Reader! Beautiful!

Look what else I found:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SerpK9sLS28"]Australia's Got Talent 2013 | Auditions | Tommy's Salty Rain - YouTube[/ame]
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.