Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IL - Chrisandra "Chrissy" Lea Williams, 39, Hardin County, 3 December 2013

IL - Chrisandra "Chrissy" Lea Williams, 39, Hardin County, 3 December 2013

There's not a lot of info on this case at the moment, but let's hope whatever news we do hear in the next little while that it's nothing but good news.

Chrisandra Lea Williams

HARDIN CO. -- Authorities in Hardin County are asking for the public's help locating a missing woman.

The Hardin County Sheriff's Office says Chrisandra "Chrissy" Lea Williams, 39, of Shawneetown, Illinois. Chrisandra is 5 feet, 1 inch tall; a 120 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo on each foot and on her lower back. She was last seen was last seen around 9 p.m Monday, December 3rd, 2013 leaving a home in Rosiclare. Williams was driving a 2011 Ford Escape.

Anyone with information about Chrisandra Williams is asked to call local law enforcement or the Hardin County Sheriff's Office at (618)287-2271.

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Mis...234452151.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-22-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection....."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

2 Facebook pages??

Chrissy's Facebook pages, but nothing very note-worthy that I could see other than the fact that she has 2 Facebook pages. A double life maybe? If so, I would think she'd want to keep one of them unsearchable, but who knows...

https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.rigsby?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.lampert?fref=ts
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection....."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

I know two people who have two fb pages. It's not that uncommon apparently, although I have no idea why someone would have more than one other than keeping two distinct parts of their lives separate (family/friends/hobby/work etc).

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Chrissy's Facebook pages, but nothing very note-worthy that I could see other than the fact that she has 2 Facebook pages. A double life maybe? If so, I would think she'd want to keep one of them unsearchable, but who knows...

https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.rigsby?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.lampert?fref=ts
    I have two.

When I took my last job I decided I wanted my work and personal life more separated. I didn't want to feel like I had to sensor pictures or what I said - like a table w/ several glasses of alcohol as some people would have been bothered by that - or if I were to be dating someone, I didn't necessarily want everyone at work to know unless it were really serious. That sort of thing (not that I wanted to hide stuff, I just lived in enough of a fishbowl I didn't want to add to it)

Only three people have realized I have two accounts and they're all people who I knew from some other part of my life before my job there, but who also had ties where I worked. (Obviously they're not friends w/ me on both though so it wasn't obvious to everyone) No one in my work life had my real personal email, they did have a non-work one, but not my "real" one...so they'd not be able to find me that way.

I actually hadn't even made the work account until I had been there a few months and realized FB was used quite a bit and they were all shocked that the 'techy' was the one who was NOT on FB. At some point a few good friends did find out and all of them wished they had thought to do that themselves.

So...I'm not sure it's necessarily about hiding, or wasn't for me, but more about compartmentalizing more.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    I have two.

When I took my last job I decided I wanted my work and personal life more separated. I didn't want to feel like I had to sensor pictures or what I said - like a table w/ several glasses of alcohol as some people would have been bothered by that - or if I were to be dating someone, I didn't necessarily want everyone at work to know unless it were really serious. That sort of thing (not that I wanted to hide stuff, I just lived in enough of a fishbowl I didn't want to add to it)

Only three people have realized I have two accounts and they're all people who I knew from some other part of my life before my job there, but who also had ties where I worked. (Obviously they're not friends w/ me on both though so it wasn't obvious to everyone) No one in my work life had my real personal email, they did have a non-work one, but not my "real" one...so they'd not be able to find me that way.

I actually hadn't even made the work account until I had been there a few months and realized FB was used quite a bit and they were all shocked that the 'techy' was the one who was NOT on FB. At some point a few good friends did find out and all of them wished they had thought to do that themselves.

So...I'm not sure it's necessarily about hiding, or wasn't for me, but more about compartmentalizing more.
    Hmmm....my bad then. I guess I just thought that that may have something to why she's missing or maybe a secret double life or something.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

"She was driving a 2011 reddish-maroon Ford Escape with a license plate number of 1189917."

http://m.kfvs12.com/#!/newsDetail/24136160

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dislocated For This Useful Post:

Search for Missing Hardin County Woman Continues

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Sea...234989571.html

By WSIL Manager
    Story Created: Dec 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM CST
    Story Updated: Dec 8, 2013 at 10:48 PM CST

HARDIN CO. -- The family of a missing Hardin County woman is asking for the public's help.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

This is being shared all over my facebook as well as I have shared it. Her only son was at boot camp in San Diego at the time training to become a Marine. I know this as my son just graduated boot camp and I'm friends with many Marine moms. They have flown her son home so that he can be with his family at this time. I pray that she is found.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

There is a fb page for her! It's called Hope for Chrissy! They have alot of searches going on. It's a private group but they are adding people!

Hope for Chrissy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1438083636419637/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

Just some interesting tidbits about her case that I wanted to share...

"She has had no cell phone activity no cell phone activity since she went missing," says Jackson.

Surveillance video never shows her car leaving the town of Rosiclare on December 2.

And according to those she was with earlier that day, her car, a red 2011 Ford Escape, which hasn't turned up either, was low on gas.
    This doesn't bode well that her car hasn't been located.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/24176452...-missing-woman

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Just a few extra pictures that I wanted to share.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Missing Shawneetown woman sent e-mail predicting disappearance

http://www.dailyregister.com/article...NEWS/131219921
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?
    Who is Snohomish County Jane Doe?
    Justice for Alanna Gallagher

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Jane Young about Abigail Hernandez

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    Missing Shawneetown woman sent e-mail predicting disappearance

http://www.dailyregister.com/article...NEWS/131219921
    Yikes, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully she's hiding from the unnamed person.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to radiator For This Useful Post:

from dailymail link ==> Williams' sister, Tami Jackson of Norris City told law enforcement that her sister sent an e-mail to one of her friends 4:30 a.m. Nov. 30 to the effect if Williams went missing that a certain person was to be blamed......Illinois State Police had (has) spoken to the named individual.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jadejazzkayla For This Useful Post:

Still praying for her return! Her son is home from boot camp to help locate his mother! He returns back on Sunday! I pray that they can find her safe before he has to leave! She had her plane tickets as well as hotels booked for her sons graduation in San Diego in January! It is a huge deal to go to that graduation! We just went to our sons on November 15th.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

No new info but another picture of her (in a vehicle) in this short article:

http://www.courierpress.com/news/201...own-ill-woman/

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geevee For This Useful Post:

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

http://wpsd.m.mlnwap.com/article.htm...5f368da28c8402

"I just want my mother found," he said.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

I agree. I put a lot of stock into that email. She was reaching out and trying to warn someone that she could be/was in trouble.
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to No Stone Unturned For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    I agree. I put a lot of stock into that email. She was reaching out and trying to warn someone that she could be/was in trouble.
    I couldn't agree more with you. I assume they've spoken to the person she pointed out..???

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with you. I assume they've spoken to the person she pointed out..???
    Los, it says that they did in jadejazzkayla's post above. Hopefully they're getting somewhere.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

It is so scary all the young middle aged to 20's missing from central Il. Both male and female. There is 2 in my home town Jerseyville alone! Someone needs to pick-up on them and figure out what is happening??

I don't know if they are all listed in websleuths but I could name about 5-6 I know of.
    Last edited by *~Aimee~*; 12-12-2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: ETA last statement

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

not good; also some areas around Stown are a bit rough from those not from that area.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palaminodee For This Useful Post:

Reward Offered in Search for Missing Hardin County Woman

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Rew...235895651.html

By WSIL Manager
    Story Created: Dec 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM CST
    Story Updated: Dec 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM CST

SHAWNEETOWN -- The family of a missing Hardin County woman is trying a new attempt to find her. They are now offering a $1,000 reward for any information leading to the whereabouts of 39-year-old Chrissy Williams.

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

I have been following this case on the Hope for Chrissy FB page. I was hoping more information would be available on WS. Her sisters are doing a fabulous job of trying to locate Chrissy, but I don't feel like there is much involvement from LE and media. I realize LE may have info they are holding close to the chest, but it would be interesting to know why Chrissy felt unsafe enough to send her sister an email with a POI listed. It's sad that she has been missing 2 weeks and there is only 1 page on this thread. I hope her family will get answers soon.

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast