Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IL - Chrisandra "Chrissy" Lea Williams, 39, Hardin County, 3 December 2013

This does not sound well.
    I feel terrible for her family and son.
    I hope she is located safe or otherwise to bring closer to this family.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davia18 For This Useful Post:

Vigil for Missing Hardin County Woman

Vigil for Missing Hardin County Woman -
    In Shawneetown Saturday, dozens of friends and family members of a missing Hardin County woman gathered to hold a candle light vigil in her honor. They prayed to find 39-year old Chrissy Williams on the lawn of the Gallatin County courthouse and released 26 lanterns into the night's sky, one for each day she has been missing.
    http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Vig...237855351.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection....."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    I know two people who have two fb pages. It's not that uncommon apparently, although I have no idea why someone would have more than one other than keeping two distinct parts of their lives separate (family/friends/hobby/work etc).
    This probably isn't the case here, but most of my fb friends, have two different fb accounts, so they can make it easier on themselves playing farmville.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

have they done any searches in nearby lakes or the Ohio River?
    How about wooded area searches with dogs?
    A car is a difficult item to "hide"...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palaminodee For This Useful Post:

Missing Woman's Family Pickets Local Police Department

Missing Woman's Family Pickets Local Police Department -

WSIL --
    The family of a missing Shawneetown woman says she sought help from authorities just a few days before her disappearance but was ignored. Thursday marks a month since Chrissy Williams, 39, was last seen. Officials believe she left a gathering in Rosiclare and hasn't been heard from since.
    Read more here - http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Mis...238394881.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection....."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing Woman's Family Pickets Local Police Department -

WSIL --

Read more here - http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Mis...238394881.html
    It is so sad when an adult goes missing; the only thing she might have been able to do is to get a restraining order against an individual. Of course we know how that goes, it does not necessarily work.
    I feel for her family.
    Maybe they need to raise funds for a private investigator or search team.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palaminodee For This Useful Post:

The largest ground search yet in the month-long disappearance of a Shawneetown woman is planned for Saturday, the missing woman’s sister said.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/se...a4bcf887a.html
    also from that article:
    Much of the area that has been and will be searched is in the Shawnee National Forest along roadways from Rosiclare.
    They'll be using a non-profit search group from Kentucky called Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Technologies.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to radiator For This Useful Post:

Search for missing Hardin County woman to resume

Search for missing Hardin County woman to resume -

January 08, 2014 5:00 am • By Nick Mariano0
    Several locations in rural Hardin County were eliminated Saturday in the family’s search for Chrisandra “Chrissy” Williams, her sister said. Still, the family will resume its search this weekend, focusing on lakes and ponds in the county, where authorities say she was last seen Dec. 2 when leaving a residence in Rosiclare, Tami Jackson said.
    http://thesouthern.com/news/local/76...a4bcf887a.html

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

More pleas go out for help in finding missing IL woman

http://www.14news.com/story/24451242...ssing-il-woman

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 10:30 PM EST
    Updated: Jan 14, 2014 10:31 PM EST
    Posted by Kara Mattingly

Short article at link

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Chrissy's Facebook pages, but nothing very note-worthy that I could see other than the fact that she has 2 Facebook pages. A double life maybe? If so, I would think she'd want to keep one of them unsearchable, but who knows...

https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.rigsby?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/chrisandra.lampert?fref=ts
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieBu View Post
    There is a fb page for her! It's called Hope for Chrissy! They have alot of searches going on. It's a private group but they are adding people!

Hope for Chrissy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1438083636419637/
    Not sure what to think but it seems as if the second listed FB page and the Hope for Chrissy have been disabled. I hope she is found soon.
    “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals.”
    ― Salvador Plascencia, The People of Paper

Mickey, Morgan, Michelle, Kayleah, Tia, Dylan, Norma, Abigail...to name but a few.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJoJo For This Useful Post:

Search benefit for missing Shawneetown woman is Saturday

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/se...a4bcf887a.html

20 hours ago • THE SOUTHERN

<snipped>
    The Hope for Chrissy Benefit Dinner is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. at the Eldorado American Legion, 1201 Locust St., organizer Phyllis Sherrod said.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

The Hope for Chrissy site is still there! They had it go secret due to a few people that were the last to see her having friends join the site etc. and have now formed 2 groups out of the site for Military Moms and Dads for support and then for those that are actually involved in the searches and media help. The family and several of the members are going after the media like crazy! They want answer. Her son Graduated as a Marine January 10th and he's home until Tuesday before he leaves for more training. The family went and bought a sonar system and have attached it to their boat and will be going out in it today to find answers. They cannot get any help from authorities and they have seriously taken this into their own hands.. Chrissy's sister is amazingly strong and definitely got her head together. She will not stop till Chrissy is home. The help of so many people is amazing. They have literally made today a media day and 1000's are emailing and calling every show they can get ahold of. Nancy Grace, John Walsh, Today Show, and so many more.
    They also have been hosting several radio shows with:

RealityCheck MonicaZukas
    Tension is growing in the Chrissy Williams case! Her baby is home for only a few more days and is begging for answers and to find his Mother before he leaves back for infantry training for the Marines. He will join his Dad and Aunt live on the show Friday at 10pm. Also.....with a recent article in Disclosure, a friend of Chrissy was mentioned. I have contacted and spoken to this friend of Chrissy. She and Chrissy were actually VERY close and she has agreed to also come live to my show and speak out for the first time! My opinions in this case have totally done a 180 in the last 48 hrs.

Just an Update!! It's time to bring this Missing Marine Mom home to give her new Marine closure! I am a Marine Mom also and this absolutely breaks my heart that he had to graduate the most important thing of his life and he had to do it without his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    Not sure what to think but it seems as if the second listed FB page and the Hope for Chrissy have been disabled. I hope she is found soon.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

http://youtu.be/AxLM4DhsZls
    From the "About" this video:

A $1000.00 (one thousand dollar) reward has been placed by the family for any information leading to the whereabouts of Chrissy. If you have any information regarding Chrissy Williams, please contact:
    Illinois State Police (618)-382-1911 or (618)-382-4606
    Hardin County Sheriff's Dept (618)-287-2271
    Gallatin County Sheriff's Dept (618)-269-3137
    Or your local Law Enforcement Agency
    more in the About section.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KateB For This Useful Post:

According to this article, her ex was the person she was fearful of and he has since been arrested for domestic battery, it says. It doesn't say who the battery is against, but I am confused if it is against her.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...s-missing.html

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hockeymom4 For This Useful Post:

Son on emergency leave from boot camp to look for missing mom

Son on emergency leave from boot camp to look for missing mom -

Her 19-year-old son is on emergency leave from U.S. Marine Corps training in California and home helping to find his mom.
    http://thetrialdivas.com/2014/01/17/...r-missing-mom/

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but there are a LOT of old flooded coal pits in the area. These things go down hundreds of feet and are all over the area around where she went missing. I know they are searching the Ohio River, but if someone wanted her gone and hidden, one of these old pits would be the place to do it.

Does anyone know if they have been searching these areas at all?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HesterMofet For This Useful Post:

This case is on NG right now, by the way.
    Just my opinion, of course.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Although MSM says the ex was interviewed they don't give any outcome. When someone says "If I go missing, so and so did it." we should listen.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:

I think the reason this has not gone big is because LE knows who did it and either 1) they are playing it close to the vest and waiting the person out or 2) they have nothing and are hoping if she is found deceased, there will be evidence.

I hope I am wrong and she is missing of her own accord, but I cannot imagine a Marine mom not being there for the graduation, especially when she had it all planned out.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HesterMofet For This Useful Post:

Every weekend deputies and search crews walk the banks of the Ohio River in search of Williams or anything that might lead to her location.

The Hardin County Sheriff Office says they are also waiting on the river to fall more so they can search on a boat using sonar equipment.

Chrissy Williams' family also have crews they are working with out of Kentucky.
    http://www.kfvs12.com/story/24621765...g-for-2-months

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunrisenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    Although MSM says the ex was interviewed they don't give any outcome. When someone says "If I go missing, so and so did it." we should listen.
    Just so there is no misunderstanding here, the "ex" Chrissy referred to is not her ex-husband. It was an ex-boyfriend and/or one of his friends.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

I got a share about Chrissy and her son on FB yesterday, and passed it on. Hopefully, something happens soon. This is so long to be missing.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HesterMofet View Post
    I think the reason this has not gone big is because LE knows who did it and either 1) they are playing it close to the vest and waiting the person out or 2) they have nothing and are hoping if she is found deceased, there will be evidence.

I hope I am wrong and she is missing of her own accord, but I cannot imagine a Marine mom not being there for the graduation, especially when she had it all planned out.
    You could be right. Many times, LE is almost positive who the perp is, but have to gather more evidence before they can be arrested. There has to be enough probable cause before a judge will sign a warrant. They may not have enough on him just yet. I've seen these cases go on for months, with the appearance of them not doing anything, and then suddenly there is a break or LE has arrested someone. Then it turns out they were watching them the whole time, just waiting for them to do something stupid.

I pray that she is found safe. I know her son must have been devastated that she was not there for his graduation. Not to mention the rest of her family's fears. Wouldn't it be nice to learn that she is in protective custody, that LE has her in a safe house somewhere?? I'm not sure they do that for the common folks, I've only heard of this when it's a case of a celebrity or a politician or some such "important" person, but you never know!

Leads in missing persons case offer hope for family and friends

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/home/ticke...250385811.html

Multimedia Journalist - Kathryn DiGisi
    Story Created: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 PM
    Story Updated: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:05 PM

POPE COUNTY, Ill. - A search for a missing Hardin County woman is showing progress after searchers found acrylic nails and a piece of white fabric near Little Grand Pierre Creek.

A fluffy white puppy is one of the only things Dustin Williams, Chrisandra's son, has left of his mother.

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast