Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Every weekend deputies and search crews walk the banks of the Ohio River in search of Williams or anything that might lead to her location.

The Hardin County Sheriff Office says they are also waiting on the river to fall more so they can search on a boat using sonar equipment.

Chrissy Williams' family also have crews they are working with out of Kentucky.
    http://www.kfvs12.com/story/24621765...g-for-2-months

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunrisenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    Although MSM says the ex was interviewed they don't give any outcome. When someone says "If I go missing, so and so did it." we should listen.
    Just so there is no misunderstanding here, the "ex" Chrissy referred to is not her ex-husband. It was an ex-boyfriend and/or one of his friends.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

I got a share about Chrissy and her son on FB yesterday, and passed it on. Hopefully, something happens soon. This is so long to be missing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HesterMofet View Post
    I think the reason this has not gone big is because LE knows who did it and either 1) they are playing it close to the vest and waiting the person out or 2) they have nothing and are hoping if she is found deceased, there will be evidence.

I hope I am wrong and she is missing of her own accord, but I cannot imagine a Marine mom not being there for the graduation, especially when she had it all planned out.
    You could be right. Many times, LE is almost positive who the perp is, but have to gather more evidence before they can be arrested. There has to be enough probable cause before a judge will sign a warrant. They may not have enough on him just yet. I've seen these cases go on for months, with the appearance of them not doing anything, and then suddenly there is a break or LE has arrested someone. Then it turns out they were watching them the whole time, just waiting for them to do something stupid.

I pray that she is found safe. I know her son must have been devastated that she was not there for his graduation. Not to mention the rest of her family's fears. Wouldn't it be nice to learn that she is in protective custody, that LE has her in a safe house somewhere?? I'm not sure they do that for the common folks, I've only heard of this when it's a case of a celebrity or a politician or some such "important" person, but you never know!

Leads in missing persons case offer hope for family and friends

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/home/ticke...250385811.html

Multimedia Journalist - Kathryn DiGisi
    Story Created: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 PM
    Story Updated: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:05 PM

POPE COUNTY, Ill. - A search for a missing Hardin County woman is showing progress after searchers found acrylic nails and a piece of white fabric near Little Grand Pierre Creek.

A fluffy white puppy is one of the only things Dustin Williams, Chrisandra's son, has left of his mother.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

According to disclosurenewsonline.com, wpsdlocal6.com, and wsil tv, a red SUV has been pulled from the river at Rosiclaire. It is believed it is Chrissy's vehicle and some family said they had told everyone they would find her. No confirmation at this point.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

According to Chrissy's sister, Tami Jackson, Chrissy has been found. This is per disclosure news FB page.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

According to WSIL TV's 5:00 news broadcast, family has confirmed the body of Chrissy Williams was inside the SUV. I will post a link to the story when they post it on their website.

A sad ending.....

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

Very sorry to hear this.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geevee For This Useful Post:

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

A lot of Marine moms including myself are very saddened over the news! Our prayers are with Dusty her son and her family!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobbieBu For This Useful Post:

Family: Body Found in SUV is Chrissy Williams
    By Sam Jones
    By Andy Shofstall
    Story Created: Mar 20, 2014 at 5:29 PM CDT
    Story Updated: Mar 20, 2014 at 11:13 PM CDT
    UPDATED: March 20, 2014 10:35 p.m.

Snipped:

A break in weather and a new search team out of Saint Louis Thursday morning brought the family results they've been trying to get. Jackson says it took only about 20 minutes to pinpoint what had eluded them since December: Chrissy's red SUV at the bottom of the Ohio.

"We couldn't give up. We always knew that if we found the car, we'd probably find her," shared Jackson.
    http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Fam...251317661.html
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Family: Body of Missing So. Illinois Woman Found in SUV
    03/20/2014 07:02 PM

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/stor...7EyVgLjqYc8Fcw

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Bittersweet discovery: missing woman's body found, search for answers continues
    Reporter - Elizabeth Fields
    Photojournalist - Randall Barnes
    Story Created: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:05 PM
    Story Updated: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 PM

Snipped:

A private sonar investigator located a car just 25 feet off the shore. By the time crews inched the sunken vehicle to the surface, Williams' family couldn't control their grief and relief. Jackson says the painfully slow recovery process was nothing compared to months of searching, but that search doesn't end now that they found her sister. Now they are trying to find out how she got there.

"I am one hundred percent positive my sister didn't drive herself into that river," Jackson said. "If for some reason someone's responsible for it, our next step will be justice for her."
    http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local...251268241.html

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast