1123 users online (232 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NJ - Joann Palma, 62, Hightstown, 20 Nov 2013

Joann Palma

'We've looked everywhere': Friends continue search for missing Hightstown woman who co-owns Cranbury Pizza

HIGHTSTOWN, NJ (CBS) – Police in southern New Jersey are searching for a woman who has been missing for a week.

Joann Palma, 62, was last seen leaving a friend’s house in Monroe Township, Middlesex County around 7 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2013.

She was driving a 2006 Toyota Highlander with NJ registration YZT66K.

Palma is described as 5’4” and about 150 lbs with brown/auburn hair and brown eyes.

Police say Palma may be in need of medical attention.
    Anyone with information should call Hightstown Borough Police at 609-448-1234.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...own_woman.html

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-county-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Hornet View Post
    Thanks for that update. That is really sad. Just a shame. I'm real sorry to read this.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

RIP Joann

I can't help but wonder if the holidays have anything to do with these suicides. Anne Stroll from IL this week, age 64. Now it appears this beautiful woman. Of course it could be a variety of reasons. But I know heavy hearts hurt more this time of year.

Anyway. RIP Joann. May your soul rest now.
    JMO.

:bananalama:

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    RIP Joann

I can't help but wonder if the holidays have anything to do with these suicides. Anne Stroll from IL this week, age 64. Now it appears this beautiful woman. Of course it could be a variety of reasons. But I know heavy hearts hurt more this time of year.

Anyway. RIP Joann. May your soul rest now.
    There have been at least 3 other suicides in the last few days for cases here on WS. It is so sad, and I do think the holidays are always a time for suicidal risk to increase. I have been very sad over these cases this week.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC