1211 users online (237 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

China - Baby boy attacked by 10 year old girl

i have no words for this

A baby boy was killed after a school girl found him alone in a lift and then allegedly thew him off a balcony.
    Yuanyuan, who is thought to be just under two years old, was in a lift with his mother in Chongqing, southwest China.
    CCTV footage in the lift shows as his mother was wheeling out his small green bike from the lift the doors abruptly shut.
    Seconds before the 10-year-old girl entered the lift and picked up Yuanyuan as the door started to close as his frantic mother sets the bike down.
    The grainy black and white footage shows the schoolgirl, who is wearing a backpack, holding the child for a few seconds before slamming him into the ground.
    As he struggles to get back up she repeatedly kicks him, hits him and stamps on him.
    When the lift doors open on the 25th floor she is seen grabbing Yuanyuan off the metal floor and pushing him out.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-balcony.html
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

I saw nothing but shadows, and a large finger which obscured most everything.

If there is a real POINT to this video, someone please post something that makes more sense.

TIA

The Daily Mail only provides the portion of the video which shows the schoolgirl holding the boy. They do not show her actually throwing the child down or kicking him. They opted against the graphic display. They have it all on video. I don't need to see it.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I saw nothing but shadows, and a large finger which obscured most everything.
    Here is the news video.....elevator footage starts at 3 minute mark.

10 year old Chinese girl attacks toddler and throws him off balcony - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 06-04-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    The Daily Mail only provides the portion of the video which shows the schoolgirl holding the boy. They do not show her actually throwing the child down or kicking him. They opted against the graphic display. They have it all on video. I don't need to see it.
    Why would she did this to a small child?
    disgusted. I hope the 10 year is executed. I have no patience for evil, sick people anymore. Less psychopaths on this planet the better. Imagine her as a teen or an adult?

The minimum age of criminal responsibility in China is 14. This girl is too young to be tried, never mind executed.

She'll most likely be made a ward of court and kept in care until she's 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    The minimum age of criminal responsibility in China is 14. This girl is too young to be tried, never mind executed.

She'll most likely be made a ward of court and kept in care until she's 18.
    Only to be abused and become an even more psychotic adult.
    I know no one is going to execute a child nor jail them, but I wouldn't want that kid anywhere near me.
    I doubt therapy is going to change her into a good citizen.

You never know - Mary Bell turned out okay, as did one of the Bulger kilers. Even the other one hasn't grown up to kill anyone else.

Dear god, I wonder what made her do this? That's shocking.

You can't go executing kids! But it's scary to think of what will happen with her in the future.

You never know - Mary Bell turned out okay, as did one of the Bulger kilers. Even the other one hasn't grown up to kill anyone else.
    That we know of, maybe Mary Bell learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better?

I would disown a child that killed another child.

Whether she learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better or whether she was rehabilitated, the end result is the same - she hasn't gone on to live a life of crime as an adult. That's the main thing, surely.

Whether she learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better or whether she was rehabilitated, the end result is the same - she hasn't gone on to live a life of crime as an adult. That's the main thing, surely.
    Mary Bell was being poisoned by her crazy mother and they think that may be why she went nuts and started killing.

I would disown her too. And I love children...but I think evil comes in many shapes and sizes and early in life sometimes too...how heartbreaking for that poor mother. I wonder if the mother and the girl were neighbors and the mother panicked knowing the girl was obviously psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Mary Bell was being poisoned by her crazy mother and they think that may be why she went nuts and started killing.
    There was an awful lot of disturbed things going on in Mary Bell's home, and that's frequently what you find in the home of any child who becomes disturbed enough to kill.

Its probably the case in this girl's home too, before everybody rushes to label her as evil and call for an execution.

FYI the girl had obvious behavior problems, notice she enters the elevator and grabs up the boy BEFORE the doors close and right in FRONT of the mother!

She didn't wait to start after the mother was gone. That is weird and it seems hard to believe she acts normally in other situations.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast