1100 users online (228 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

London Ontario

Washington woman unintentionally live-tweets husband's death in fatal crash

How horrible

A woman who tweets about traffic in Vancouver, Wash., was writing about a fatal car collision for about an hour yesterday before realizing that her husband had died in the crash.

Caran Johnson, who lives in the Vancouver suburb of Salmon Creek, posts about area traffic on the Twitter account @ScanCouver.

The posts on her account, which is now protected and not visible to the public, express her growing panic as she fails to contact her husband, and the shock of learning that he had been killed.
    The Washington State Department of Transportation first posted about the collision around 1:30 p.m. local time.

My opinion is MINE!

What a traumatic way to find out about the death of her husband.

Condolences for her and the family's loss.

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Wow. that's horrible.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

'Of course she asks herself "why did I say that?": Family defend wife who live-tweeted husband's crash death after she is abused for boasting she'd gained 700 more followers"