Moore case

U

Unregistered

I am a true crime writer in the process of completing a book entitled "Brothers Silenced." The deaths of two young boys, Robert and Ben Moore from Wisconsin in 1993 was never solved. Their deaths were ruled suicide. Everyone knows this is impossible and the case was re-opened once and dropped again quickly. I worked closely with the boys mother, Roberta Moore for nearly a year and listened to her ever changing stories. She became angry with me when I questioned her inconsistencies.
An independent pathologist has reviewed the autopsy photos/videos and reports, he believes the boys DID NOT kill themselves. If you have any information, please feel free to contact me.
Kathryn Jewel

Didn't realize guests could post on the forum--thought registration required.

Unregistered said:
I am a true crime writer in the process of completing a book entitled "Brothers Silenced." The deaths of two young boys, Robert and Ben Moore from Wisconsin in 1993 was never solved. Their deaths were ruled suicide. Everyone knows this is impossible and the case was re-opened once and dropped again quickly. I worked closely with the boys mother, Roberta Moore for nearly a year and listened to her ever changing stories. She became angry with me when I questioned her inconsistencies.
An independent pathologist has reviewed the autopsy photos/videos and reports, he believes the boys DID NOT kill themselves. If you have any information, please feel free to contact me.
Kathryn Jewel

Kathryn, please consider joining our forums. There is a very active area of unsolved crimes. I would certainly be interested in more details regarding the Moore boys.

I too am surprised you could post unregistered. You must be AOL, Hotmail, or Yahoo and not permitted to? That's interesting.

The story you're working on sounds interesting too. Does the mother have some kind of connections that could get that labelled suicide?

The pathologist was Dr. Friedlander "The Pathology Guy" who is an angel. He takes cases Pro Bono that he thinks deserve investigation. The only thing he told us we could do to thank him when he worked on our case was to donate a contribution to Boy's Town or our church in his name.

I did not know that an unregistered guest could post either...

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I think the reason guests can post in the forum finesse area is in case of difficulty registering. The rest of the forums require registration to post and some to read.

blaize

This case still haunts me! Any updates or did they get away with murder?

this is such a terribly sad case.
can not imagine the horror that mum Roberta lives with every single day.
she has posted a personal account at real crimes. easy togoogle if interested in case.

disgusting there is no justice for these little men.

disappointing there is little interest at websleuths in ben and Roberts case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back