GUILTY CA - Ashley Atherley, 28, murdered in her San Bernardino home, 1 Dec 2013

Lunar1121

Reaction score
http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-be...red-man-seen-night-before-wife-found-dead.ece

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/347612/250/Man-with-Bay-area-ties-wanted-in-wifes-murder

Hello all. Please help be on the look out for the man pictured in these (and various other) new articles. He is Edly Atherley and sometime between November 29 and December 1 he beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley, to death. He has been on the run ever since. The police and family are asking for the public's help in keeping an eye out. Luckily the couple's two children were not harmed and are with relatives at this time. Edly has ties in CA and FL. The family is one I know personally and this is the only thing I can think of to do to help out...spread the word and his picture! Thank you!

Mods, if I did this wrong please let me know or do what you must with it.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-be...red-man-seen-night-before-wife-found-dead.ece

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/347612/250/Man-with-Bay-area-ties-wanted-in-wifes-murder

Hello all. Please help be on the look out for the man pictured in these (and various other) new articles. He is Edly Atherley and sometime between November 29 and December 1 he beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley, to death. He has been on the run ever since. The police and family are asking for the public's help in keeping an eye out. Luckily the couple's two children were not harmed and are with relatives at this time. Edly has ties in CA and FL. The family is one I know personally and this is the only thing I can think of to do to help out...spread the word and his picture! Thank you!

These cases are why we are here. Thanks for posting! :)

From your first link:

Police have distributed wanted fliers around bus stations and local hotels.......

“He was very controlling and she had reported domestic violence to (relatives) before,” police wrote based on an interview with his family.

He had recently lost his job and has had suicidal tendencies, the police report stated.

Edly Atherley filed for divorce Oct. 25. Police said the couple had recently separated, and Ashley Atherley was in the process of moving to Los Angeles.......

Anyone with information about Edly Atherley’s whereabouts can call San Bernardino police Detective Al Tello at 909-384-5747 or Sgt. Carl Williams at 909-693-6665.

SAN BERNARDINO: Murder suspect spotted at train station, but remains at large

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/2013/12/05/san-bernardino-police-to-update-hunt-for-murder-suspect/

He is still believed to be somewhere near downtown San Bernardino. There have been several sightings around town this week, and police don’t think Atherley has access to a vehicle. Officers have distributed wanted posters at train stations, bus depots and nearby hotels.......

A man police believe was Atherley attempted to buy a ticket at the San Bernardino Metrolink station Wednesday night. A security guard attempted to help him with the purchase because he appeared to be having trouble, Sgt. Carl Williams said.

Atherley ran from the security guard, who called San Bernardino police. He looked at a photo of Atherley and confirmed the man was him.

Thank you for helping. Not that it matters, but I believe the article that states he filed for divorce is wrong. Another article quotes the family stating she had filed. She also had a bag packed and a new place picked out, she was preparing to leave for good. :( Her mother, a wonderful woman, is here in Cali at the moment not only to bring justice to her daughter but to bring her back home to FL. I keep searching for news that he has been caught but no such luck yet. This is just horrible!

Atherley.jpg

That photo of him looks like it was taken in prison. Has he been incarcerated previously?

Do they have the death penalty in California ? This man should never be let out of prison alive.

Premeditated!! Arranging for the children not to be there. He certainly was planning something.

These men should never get parole. They have no control and no amount of therapy will fix them.

Also, he is desperate with nothing left to lose- except being caught. Very dangerous!

That photo of him looks like it was taken in prison. Has he been incarcerated previously?

Do they have the death penalty in California ? This man should never be let out of prison alive.

Premeditated!! Arranging for the children not to be there. He certainly was planning something.

These men should never get parole. They have no control and no amount of therapy will fix them.

He was arrested in 2008 for domestic violence, most likely in FL so I can look around at the counties he is associated with and try to find the record.

ETA:
Arrest records in the counties I know he has been in -
2005 for Domestic Battery in Charlotte County FL
2008 for Domestic Battery in Hillsborough County FL

Oh and yes they have the death penalty!

Also, he is desperate with nothing left to lose- except being caught. Very dangerous!

I don't know how to quote two people in one post so sorry for multiple postings lol. Yes, he is dangerous and knows Ashley's family doesn't like him, it scares me. His children are still with relatives but they went to a different location for safety.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO TAKES A MINUTE JUST TO LOOK AT HIS PICTURE. THAT IS ALL I CAN ASK AND I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME AND KEEPING AN EYE OUT!!

ETA:
Wanted to share a poem that Ashley's sister wrote ...

Our beautiful angel,
We all love you so.
The pain is unbearable
Letting you go.
Ashley, you lit up
A room with no light.
Your smile alone
Was a beautiful sight.
You've been a dancer
Since you were a kid.
Your soul will dance on
Like you always did.
You had a future
You planned to live out.
We knew you could do it,
We all had no doubt.
You're flying in heaven now
And you're smiling down.
You're safe from all evil
So we shouldn't frown.
Although it hurts,
A pain we don't understand.
Just look down on us,
And lend us your hand.
Life is so fragile,
Can be taken so fast.
But your love will live on,
Your love will always last.
Please protect us Ashley,
Since we can't have you near.
We will always unconditionally
Love you from here.

All very quiet on this case. Wonder if he thinks he has got away with it seeing he hasn't been caught yet.

Huh, odd, I posted something earlier today ... maybe it got deleted!?

Huh, odd, I posted something earlier today ... maybe it got deleted!?

Any requests for donations must be approved by both owners of Websleuths LLC. You can contact them by writing to wbsleuth@xmission.com. Rarely are requests approved because of the fact there isn't an easy way to verify where the funds go and whether they are used legitimately.

Any requests for donations must be approved by both owners of Websleuths LLC. You can contact them by writing to wbsleuth@xmission.com. Rarely are requests approved because of the fact there isn't an easy way to verify where the funds go and whether they are used legitimately.

Oh goodness, I am so sorry I had no idea!! Darn, I had posted other stuff too besides that, wish it could have just been "snipped". I understand though, so again, I am so sorry!

Has not been caught still:
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-in-search-for-their-daughters-killer/2156838

Is it legal to put of wanted posters in random areas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back