725 users online (102 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Family Needs our Help

We have AMAZING people on this site that can look at these satellite pictures and help find the missing plane.

I was asked to post this information by a family member.

Thank you for your time.

On Sunday December 1st, my nephew, Jonathan Norton, was traveling on a private plane from Baker, Oregon to Butte, Montana with his fiancé Amber Smith, her father, Dale Smith (the pilot), and her brother, Daniel Smith, and sister-in-law, Sheree Chalmers Smith. The plane never made it to Montana. It suffered some engine troubles, and is believed to have gone down around Johnson Creek landing strip near Yellow Pine, Idaho (just east of Cascade, Idaho). We have been diligently searching since Monday with a significant amour of air and ground support, but to no avail. We just learned of a search tool that enables anyone to search satellite images (updated at least as recent as 2 days ago) in an effort to locate the downed plane. We are humbly asking that anyone who has a little extra time to please help us locate our loved ones so that we can bring them home. You can search the satellite images by signing on to this web site.
    http://new.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/idsar2013

Thank you in advance, and please pray for a miracle.
    Brad Norton
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

On it!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Looking and hoping for the best for this family.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    We have AMAZING people on this site that can look at these satellite pictures and help find the missing plane.

Thank you for your time.

On Sunday December 1st, my nephew, Jonathan Norton, was traveling on a private plane from Baker, Oregon to Butte, Montana with his fiancé Amber Smith, her father, Dale Smith (the pilot), and her brother, Daniel Smith, and sister-in-law, Sheree Chalmers Smith. The plane never made it to Montana. It suffered some engine troubles, and is believed to have gone down around Johnson Creek landing strip near Yellow Pine, Idaho (just east of Cascade, Idaho). We have been diligently searching since Monday with a significant amour of air and ground support, but to no avail. We just learned of a search tool that enables anyone to search satellite images (updated at least as recent as 2 days ago) in an effort to locate the downed plane. We are humbly asking that anyone who has a little extra time to please help us locate our loved ones so that we can bring them home. You can search the satellite images by signing on to this web site.

Brad Norton
    Tricia don't know if they're reading here or you're passing things on to them, but it might be worth them contacting MAF - Mission Aviation Fellowship who are now based in Nampa (?) Idaho.

Their pilots fly in some of the most remote places in the world, landing on things that hardly anyone would consider a 'landing strip' or out onto marshy areas on float planes, etc. (I have a family member who flies for them)

They often end up doing rescues as they're often the only people who not only have equipment, but who have the flight skills to end up helping out. For instance, post Indonesian tsunami, they were asked to help fly officials in and out, rescue people, do medical evacs, all sorts of stuff.

Many of them train of different equipment here in the States before they get tested on having to do it in some of these incredibly remote places.

I suspect they would have pilots who need to train in rescue type stuff - which often includes locating possible crashes overseas, as well - and many have to do a certain amount of hours on different equipment here before then testing on it in whatever country they're in.

It might be worth seeing if they have pilots who would also help searching the images, or having them do flyovers, etc. Most have been doing it overseas for years and in many cases many decades, and they come back for a break, training on new equipment, etc.

I think they'd be both eager to help and also probably have some helpful backgrounds and experiences doing similar things in remote jungles and steep mountains, etc. where they often don't even have true maps to use as well.

Praying they're able to be found!

I wish to mention that Brad is our friend's, Sky Hughes, brother in law. Chris and Sky and family are sick about this tragedy. Please help if you're able.

Thank you so much.
    Michael James

thepinkdragon is offline Verified US Army Veteran/Certified Veteran's Mental Health & PTSD Advocate
    I've been searching on there but sadly the quality of the image in some areas aren't very good. I'll keep looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am searching also. What a wonderful and fascinating way for us to be able to actively help in the search.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    I am searching also. What a wonderful and fascinating way for us to be able to actively help in the search.
    The Queen of searching!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

As I am searching, I do wish there was a way to tag something that we notice that looks out of place, an area that seems to differ from the surrounding area. That way someone with better skills than me could look closer and analyze it to make sure of what it is.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

One trick that helps me is to place a smart phone over you PC screen and enlarge. I can often see an image clearer then any other way .

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    As I am searching, I do wish there was a way to tag something that we notice that looks out of place, an area that seems to differ from the surrounding area. That way someone with better skills than me could look closer and analyze it to make sure of what it is.
    I figure since they are searching for people better to tag then not to tag .

I'll give it a try! Looking now.

In The Forest With The Top Down

rosesfromangels is offline My posts are amateur speculations and opinion only
    Searching
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Thank you for your time.

Brad Norton

Texas Equusearch could be helpful in this situation, I think.

Have they been contacted?

www.texasequusearch.org
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

These folks are from my hometown. Terrible tragedy. I hope they are found soon.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast