Missing Since: January 7, 2002 from Knott County, Kentucky
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: June 26, 1981
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Has bird tattoo on right shoulder, dragon tattoo on right leg, birthmark on back.
Clothing: Last seen wearing a green shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans, brown belt and brown Timberland shoes. He took additional clothing with him.
Nickname: Bub
NCIC Number: M322134394

Details of Disappearance:
Triplett was last seen with his girlfriend on January 7, 2002 in the area of Alice Lloyd College in Knott County. He never returned home. There was a helicopter search done of the area he was last seen in, but no signs of Triplett were found. His truck was later discovered in a parking lot at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lexington.

His family belives he is a victim of foul play. His mother thinks she knows who killed her son but the person is now deceased.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Kentucky State Police
(606) 435-6069

Aaron is the one on the right:
index.php

index.php

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t30591.htm

Ell - March 31, 2008 11:51 AM (GMT)
Mountain Cold Case - Paul Aaron Triplett - 2002 Save Email Print
** Video on site: Mountain Cold Case - Paul Aaron Triplett - 2002 Save Email Print

Posted: 8:29 PM Mar 30, 2008
Last Updated: 12:23 AM Mar 31, 2008
Reporter: Steve Hensley
Email Address: steve.hensley@wymtnews.com

A | A | A It's been more than six years since a young Floyd County man vanished. Police say there's no signs that Paul Aaron Triplett is still alive, but they can't prove he's dead either. Triplett's mom believes her only son was murdered.

Paul Aaron Triplett's mother says her 20 year old son was last seen in early January, 2002 around Alice Lloyd College in Knott County with his girlfriend. He never returned to his home in Wayland.

"We have no information that would lead us to believe foul play has occurred. Also we don't rule that out," said Tony Watts with the Kentucky State Police.

A search by helicopter in the area he was last seen revealed nothing. His truck was later found in a parking lot at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lexington, but there was no sign of Triplett.

I'm a hop, skip, and a jump from Alice Lloyd College, and I had never heard of this case.

Paul Aaron Triplett missing person found -

Do you know this Brian?

There is also a discussion on him, in the Melvin topix forums.

Paul Aaron Triplett missing person found -

Do you know this Brian?

It's a psychic and that " xyz missing person found" line pops up when you search different MPs. I don't know what's up with that, maybe he uses it as advertisement for his website or something. Paul hasn't been found though sadly.

Finding it extremely sad about this case I have heard things about it. From what everyone said the person who was suspected is deceased. Still though from what gossip I have heard there was a couple people involved, or know something about it. Everyone talks so much that you never know around here if what you are hearing is the truth, or someone just talking about things they have heard. Fact from fiction, and the rumor mill runs rampant! However when this happened I was in high school, and I remember a rumor starting that a boy in my high school had said he had parked the vehicle at some hospital in Lexington. Of course I didn't take that serious because it didn't seem truthful I figured he was just bragging to people. Really now that I'm older i reflect on that, and I honestly remember hearing the rumor before they eventually found it. From what I recall I remember reading the paper, and seeing they found it at a good Samaritan hospital in Lexington and getting the creeps. For sure its a very sad case he was so young, and its so frustrating that they never found him, or arrested someone for it. Such a long time has pasted you would think someone would of told something by now.

Finding it extremely sad about this case I have heard things about it. From what everyone said the person who was suspected is deceased. Still though from what gossip I have heard there was a couple people involved, or know something about it. Everyone talks so much that you never know around here if what you are hearing is the truth, or someone just talking about things they have heard. Fact from fiction, and the rumor mill runs rampant! However when this happened I was in high school, and I remember a rumor starting that a boy in my high school had said he had parked the vehicle at some hospital in Lexington. Of course I didn't take that serious because it didn't seem truthful I figured he was just bragging to people. Really now that I'm older i reflect on that, and I honestly remember hearing the rumor before they eventually found it. From what I recall I remember reading the paper, and seeing they found it at a good Samaritan hospital in Lexington and getting the creeps. For sure its a very sad case he was so young, and its so frustrating that they never found him, or arrested someone for it. Such a long time has pasted you would think someone would of told something by now.
Hi! Welcome to Websleuths and thank you for joining this thread! While rumors and hearsay are not allowed on this forum, I do encourage you to contact local law enforcement. It seems you may have important information. If not, at least you will have tried. :)

Well everyone at my at my high school kinda gossiped about that. His sister was at the same high school so I am sure law enforcement knows. The person who they think committed this crime is now dead so there isn't much to be done anyways from what I understand. Its very troubling to think he is never gonna be found, and returned to his family.

Paul Aaron Triplett – The Charley Project

Last updated August 16, 2021; distinguishing characteristics updated.

• Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair, green eyes. Triplett has a triangular birthmark on his lower back, a linear scar on his lower abdomen, a tattoo of a dragon on his right calf and a tattoo of a bird on the back of his right shoulder. His nickname is Bub.
Details of Disappearance
Triplett was last seen in the vicinity of Alice Lloyd College in Pippa Passes, Kentucky on January 7, 2002. He was in the company of his girlfriend at the time of his disappearance, and had some extra clothing with him.

He never arrived at his home in Wayland, Kentucky and has never been heard from again.

After his disappearance, his truck was found parked in the lot at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.

Triplett's mother believes he was murdered. She thinks she knows the identity of the killer, an individual who is now deceased.

Investigators stated there was no evidence of foul play in Triplett's case, but little information is available in his case.

Well everyone at my at my high school kinda gossiped about that. His sister was at the same high school so I am sure law enforcement knows. The person who they think committed this crime is now dead so there isn't much to be done anyways from what I understand. Its very troubling to think he is never gonna be found, and returned to his family.
I’m family. If you have information about a person, gossip or not, who drove to the airport, please call KSP. The truck was wiped clean. No prints, including Aaron’s were found. ALL involved need brought to justice. If you heard this, however insignificant you may think, tell them. Heather is not aware.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back