GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.
Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive

MOD NOTE

Once again:

• We do not sleuth individuals who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI's.
  • We do not link to social networking profiles of persons who have not been indicated as suspects/POI's by LE.
  • We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • We never post the name of a private individual who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
  • With the exception of a victim, we never post the full name of a minor.
  • Linking to social networking profiles/pages is allowed for these four categories: Victims, Suspects, MSM and LE.
  • Any exceptions to the rule MUST be mod-approved.
  • If you don't think you should post it, then DON'T.

Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not quote it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

FINAL WARNING -- TO's will follow, no questions asked.

*This post falls at random and applies to everyone, and no one in particular.

i'm an admin on the Help Find Abigail Hernandez FB page.
emotions have been running super high since the press conference.
with so little information, so many people are feeling utterly helpless.
they really want to do something. *anything* to help.

where are you abby?!

CNN article

Federal and state authorities won't say specifically why, but they think a letter purported to be from a New Hampshire teenager missing for nearly two months might in fact be the real thing.
Abigail Hernandez was last seen on October 9, according to the FBI, as she headed home from her high school in the town of Conway, and officials fear she might be held against her will.

"We are concerned for her safety," New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young said Friday at a news conference called to discuss the search for the girl.

"She is not out there alone. She has somebody who is either helping her, whether that be a friend or what we fear is a foe."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/06/us/missing-teen-letter-home/index.html?sr=fb12713abigail11a

where are you abby?!

Good to have you here, Jillian!!

where are you abby?!

Thank you for your work and efforts to help find Abby. What a blessing for Abby and her family!

If people want to help, educate them on what the sexual exploitation of a teen looks like. http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...arch_2011/human_sex_trafficking#disablemobile

Make sure her pic is posted at truck stops and give to motels so employees can be on the lookout.

Ask for donations to up the reward money.

Tell people to check dating ads, Craigslist and Backpage for her pics or descriptions. Turn all info over to FBI and her mom in case her mom wants to have a PI follow up at some point.

All suggestions and MOO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Jillian! Nice to have you here. That was a whirlwind of a few days for you guys. Glad it has calmed a little and people are more focused back on the goal of getting Abby Home! Keep up the great work!

Some of the "mannerisms" and "lingo" reminds me somewhat of LE's pressers during the Jessica Ridgeway search. I hope the similarities end there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you abby?!

Saw you have just broke past 10,000 likes, thats AWESOME!! Great work, thank you :)

Praying we wont need another thread for Abby :please: I don't live in the U.S. and sometimes feel there is little I can do. I recently joined twitter. So it's a way I can get the word out and be of some help.

The case was on Good Morning America today: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/signs-missing-hampshire-teen-alive-21133778

I am glad Abby's picture is getting out, but I feel very certain that if Abby returns home, it will be a very big story locally, and will get coverage nationally too. I am on the fence about whether Abby can't leave or whether she is worried about people's reactions if she were to return home.

I wanted to quote and reply on the pass thread, but I'm having difficulty quoting and bring forward...regardless, this is in response to the various comments regarding the delay in the mail being received. In my professional life, I work with investments so on MANY occasions I have clients request checks to be sent out. It is not at all uncommon for a check to be received within days, nor uncommon for a check to be received after 2 weeks. In my experience. In fact, investment companies will not process a stop pay and reissue until after 10 business days pass. It has happened more than I'd care for it to. And if the PO Box is only checked every other day...just other perspective...

Hi guys, just marking the thread for my list..... still praying for abby.... I've seen cnn and fox news on this....its getting more national attention, thankfully

Hi guys, just marking the thread for my list..... still praying for abby.... I've seen cnn and fox news on this....its getting more national attention, thankfully

I know that in past cases some very dedicated sleuths have combed through Back Page ads in search of a missing person who may have been trafficked (there is no evidence Abigail has been trafficked… we really don't know).

Unfortunately, you have to really scrutinize the pictures, as the girls are advertised under alias names. Also, their appearance can change rather quickly once they have been trafficked (both purposely and as a result of the lifestyle).

Just a needle-in-a-haystack idea if anyone has a bunch of spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member