1100 users online (210 members and 890 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man tries to pay for sex with meat

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050429/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

WOONSOCKET, R.I. - He didn't have any money. But police say that didn't stop Wayne Glaude, 22, from soliciting sex from an undercover officer Thursday night. Instead, police said, he offered steak.

Glaude, who works at a meat company, tried to strike a deal with the undercover officer, according to Detective Capt. Luke Gallant.

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home," Gallant said..............

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050429/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

WOONSOCKET, R.I. - He didn't have any money. But police say that didn't stop Wayne Glaude, 22, from soliciting sex from an undercover officer Thursday night. Instead, police said, he offered steak.

Glaude, who works at a meat company, tried to strike a deal with the undercover officer, according to Detective Capt. Luke Gallant.

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home," Gallant said..............

Gosh, I've had a number of men in my past attempt to solicit sex with a nice steak dinner. I didn't know it was illegal.

I agree Mabel, happened to me many a time, and lobster too

of course meat sounds better than 'man tries to pay for sex with crabs'

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Gosh, I've had a number of men in my past attempt to solicit sex with a nice steak dinner. I didn't know it was illegal.
    LOL, I agree!

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home,"
    Really, that sounds an awful lot like most of the guys who asked me out in college. Well, maybe just a few- usually the offering was Ramen or Kraft mac & cheese and some cheap-ass wine they filched from a friends' art opening.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

The beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    I may never be able to eat steak again.