646 users online (90 members and 556 guests)  

Websleuths News

Men are stupid . . .

I don't have an article to cite other than the last three that I posted, but I just wanted everyone to know that.

Yep Golfmom.. men can be pretty stupid

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Hmmm... I think the scientific method comes into play here:

I. The scientific method has four steps
    1. Observation and description of a phenomenon or group of phenomena.

2. Formulation of an hypothesis to explain the phenomena. In physics, the hypothesis often takes the form of a causal mechanism or a mathematical relation.

3. Use of the hypothesis to predict the existence of other phenomena, or to predict quantitatively the results of new observations.

4. Performance of experimental tests of the predictions by several independent experimenters and properly performed experiments.
    If the experiments bear out the hypothesis it may come to be regarded as a theory or law of nature (more on the concepts of hypothesis, model, theory and law below). If the experiments do not bear out the hypothesis, it must be rejected or modified. What is key in the description of the scientific method just given is the predictive power (the ability to get more out of the theory than you put in; see Barrow, 1991) of the hypothesis or theory, as tested by experiment. It is often said in science that theories can never be proved, only disproved. There is always the possibility that a new observation or a new experiment will conflict with a long-standing theory.

Yes Golfmom, I think you are onto something. The first 2 steps have been completed, and I have a feeling that if we collectively, as a group (women scientists), continue our studies on the matter, that the hypothesis will bear out to become a full fledged and universally accepted theory.

I am ready to join the quest in the name of science! I think we should call your theory the "theory of PENIS": Persons Equipped w/ Non Intelligent Sex.

I've even come up with a mathematical equation to explain the phenomena:

M+A-ST=S

Man + Action - Serious Thought = Stupidity

Yep, works for me....
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

I absolutely love your equation!

But Birdieboo be very very careful someone might have to ask Jeana the QUESTION!

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    I don't have an article to cite other than the last three that I posted, but I just wanted everyone to know that.

I tend to agree with you.

Mr. B is only "conveniently stupid".

2. Formulation of an hypothesis to explain the phenomena. In physics, the hypothesis often takes the form of a causal mechanism or a mathematical relation.

My personal theory? They "think" with the wrong head

Love the post Golfmom!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Men are stupid....
    ummm...don't get me started! LMAO
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

"Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

The stories I posted were as follows:

1. men make snow penis
    2. man tries to pay for pizza with pot
    3. man tries to pay for sex with t-bone

I rest my case ....

Get ready to throw things at me, but . . .

I LOVE MEN

They smell soooooo good;
    they buy me nice things;
    they try sooooo hard to please;
    they just want to be loved.

no need for comment