Databases used to identify unreported missing

Dogface

Reaction score
I wish I could just search for this, but I'm posting from my phone bc the batteries in my mouse are dead and at the moment I'm "iced" in as we just had a storm in Dallas! But something I always think about is the fact that many of these unidentified probably worked, and paid taxes. Would it be possible for the IRS to release list of people who paid taxes, and suddenly stopped? I know it would probably be a lengthy list, and many may have simply stopped working therefore stopped paying taxes, but I think it could put names to people who are possibly missing. Does a list like this already exist?

I've had cases where family members or friends of a missing person contact me but refuse to go to police because one family member of the missing refuses to report it.

But something I always think about is the fact that many of these unidentified probably worked, and paid taxes. Would it be possible for the IRS to release list of people who paid taxes, and suddenly stopped? I know it would probably be a lengthy list, and many may have simply stopped working therefore stopped paying taxes, but I think it could put names to people who are possibly missing. Does a list like this already exist?

I suggest you to read privacy laws.

Such list may, or may not exist. But it depends at privacy laws, which can differ from State to State.

Sorry for being unable to provide a better answer.

An expert will be much better at answering to this very specific issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back