703 users online (83 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Kaetlyn Littleford, 15, Cypress, 30 December 2012

Another missing child that's received little to no attention. There's also not a lot on info on her disappearance.

Missing: Kaetlyn Littleford

Kaetlyn Littleford, aged 15, was last seen early Sunday morning on December 30, 2012 around 2:00 am. around the 10700 block of Glenora Drive, Cypress, TX. She may be in the company of a 14 year-old male driving a blue van. Kaetlyn was last seen wearing a white shirt, and a white hoodie with the words H-Town with a black star. She also had on black tights and black and gray fuzzy boots. Kaetlyn has the word “Love” tattooed on her left wrist. She also has a medical condition, and has been without her medication since she disappeared.
    If you have any information, please call the Harris County Sheriff’s Office at (713) 221-6000 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/01/m...ess-tx-123012/

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...teen-from.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

TES usually updates if they are found. Wow. Is this young man listed as missing too?

There is a "Kaetlyn Toocuteforyou Littleford" FB page that has a lot of TX friends. I can't tell if it's her, but was last updated March 6???

Here's her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/kaetlyn.lit...=browse_search

On 1/08/13, she posted a picture of a text message between two other people about herself being missing. And then there was activity on 3/6, so I'm thinking she's no longer missing? Unless I'm misinterpreting that page.

I take that back. Looks like someone else probably posted that picture of the text message as there's a conversation attached to it where someone asks if she's been found yet and someone else answers that they haven't.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    As all of you can see by one of the links, this case came from Texas EquuSearch which I know to be on the money and a reliable media (I would assume everyone else would agree with this). But I guess it is possible that something can be off. I always check other sources as well, but none of them listed her as being found. Not only that, there was so little info on her disappearance anyway. I'd sure like to know why.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Perhaps I am just being an ignorant Canadian, but is it typical for a 14 year old to be driving in Texas?

There are a lot of SM accounts uncovered with some easy googling, tied to the screen name that1white_girl. Unfortunately I am unable to open any SM while on my work computer, so I cannot view the activity.

I find it strange someone has accessed her facebook to change her profile picture, cover photo, etc. but has made no obvious use of it to publicize her disappearance. The stuff I have read seems rather passé, as if she is assumed an intentional runaway.

Quote Originally Posted by homefront View Post
    Perhaps I am just being an ignorant Canadian, but is it typical for a 14 year old to be driving in Texas?
    No, they are not able to get a license at 14, unless it is still possible to get a hardship license at that age. My son got one at 15, but it had restrictions, to school or work and then home, but that's been many years ago. Some teens who live on farms learn to drive very young, but they're not out on the highways, normally.

Looks like this is her current facebook
    https://m.facebook.com/kaetlyn.littl...user=681178784
    She seems to be home and ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk