GUILTY Australia - Greg Tucker, 54, & Korinne Aylward, 35, murdered, Melbourne, 8 Dec 2013

sweetcaro

Reaction score
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/20221036...o-couple-being-murdered-while-children-slept/

Homicide detectives are investigating allegations a dispute over unpaid home renovations led to the murder of a Melbourne couple while their children slept.

The bodies of Greg Tucker and his partner Korinne were found inside a home on Darling Street at Moonee Ponds in the city's north-west late last night.

Police say the victims sustained "serious" trauma injuries.

The couple's children aged 2, 3 and 5 were also in the house but were not hurt.

A 44-year-old Meadow Heights plasterer was found sitting in the driveway with minor injuries

More at the link.

This is so sad. It does seem like it was related to this debt. I saw a picture of the ute and it had all these holes in it, like it is stabbed with something sharp? The company logo was on it, but I could not make out anything but the word plasterer.

If this was over a debt it is absolutely senseless. Three children without their parents now, they are so young (2, 3 and 5). The younger ones will grow up not really remembering their parents. I hope they formally arrest someone asap.

793240-.jpg

Here's the ute, it looks to me like they've used a filter to pixellate the name and phone numbers out, they just look like holes, you can see it over the guy in the front ..

I guess once the work is done and people aren't satisfied it's hard to get resolution, but damn this is not the answer!

Rear taillight smashed, and some damage on the same side near the wheel arch, but that looks more like a reversing accident, perhaps he pulled out of he drive in a rage, because it's unusual that the car was parked down the road.

I was wondering if it was pixelated! It will be interesting to see how it occured. I have read that blood was found not only in the street but parallel streets. A family friend lives in the street behind this one. I agree, this is just not the solution to a problem. There are avenues to assist, use them. :(

Kids slept through it too? Wonder if the fight started outside?

I can't believe how sad this is...

On the footage this morning the accused was sitting in the back of the car between the D's and didn't even try to disguise or hide himself, he just sat there staring straight ahead! that surprised me as most would try and hide their faces.

it's a stressful tiime of year and people are more worried about finances than usual ... I wonder if that was a factor in this dispute

the creep came prepared with all the essentials for hurting/kidnapping/murdering though so I don't believe this was a spur of the moment decision

he's now destroyed so many lives, Christmas this year is ruined for the kids, for the extended family and of course the suspect's own family if he has any

by the way, it took me a minute to figure out what everyone was referring to as an 'ute' - I'm guessing that's Australian for 'truck'

This is so sad. Those poor children :(

I have an OT question that I hope is allowed...The case of the week was an unindentified person, it's been taken off and I can't find it at all. Could somebody please post the link for me?

it's a stressful tiime of year and people are more worried about finances than usual ... I wonder if that was a factor in this dispute

the creep came prepared with all the essentials for hurting/kidnapping/murdering though so I don't believe this was a spur of the moment decision

he's now destroyed so many lives, Christmas this year is ruined for the kids, for the extended family and of course the suspect's own family if he has any

by the way, it took me a minute to figure out what everyone was referring to as an 'ute' - I'm guessing that's Australian for 'truck'

Yep, that would be a "utility Vehicle"!

From September 2015:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...ises-for-murdering-couple-in-their-ho/6804796

A Melbourne plasterer, who has admitted to killing a Moonee Ponds couple over payment for a job has broken down in court and shouted an apology to the victims' families.

Turkish-born Mustafa Kunduraci, 46, pleaded guilty to the stabbing murders of Greg Tucker, 54, and Korinne Aylward, 35, in their home...

The plea hearing will continue in November when the court will hear more evidence about Kundaraci's psychiatric condition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back