AZ - Claudia Lucero, 14, found strangled, Mesa, 5 Dec 2013 *Arrest*

How horrible. So sickening. RIP Claudia.

snipped from link above

Mesa police officers responded to the Sun Garden Apartments near Horne and Brown Road at about 12:30 a.m. after two women digging through the dumpster for aluminum cans discovered the body.

Landato said the teen was last seen at approximately 6:30 a.m. the previous morning at her home in Mesa.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Body-f...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Had she been reported as missing? I checked WS missing and did not see her listed.

I'm not finding where she was even reported missing.

From last Friday, Dec. 6th.

Women searching for cans find body in dumpster

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Body-found-in-Mesa-dumpster-234777991.html

"Police questioned some residents about whether they saw anything suspicious. But they aren't saying much else.
"We don't know the circumstances around it though," said Det. Diana Williams with the Mesa Police Dept. "We don't know how long the body has been here. If the incident actually occurred here or who even is responsible for this."

I wonder how far the place she was found is from her home? If there are any signs of abuse, cause of death? We'll have to wait for the autopsy.

Poor Claudia, you deserved better than this. Rest in peace now.

I just saw this on my local news. I did some searching to see what I was missing. Seems the Mesa PD is keeping this quiet. Hopefully they have some promising leads. Being a local, I can tell you this isn't a good area.

I just saw this on my local news. I did some searching to see what I was missing. Seems the Mesa PD is keeping this quiet. Hopefully they have some promising leads. Being a local, I can tell you this isn't a good area.

Thank you Luckygirl. From the comments under the articles I've read that seems to be what everyone is saying.

She was lovely.
24155033_BG2.jpg

I would not have guessed her at 14 from her picture. Beautiful girl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member