NY NY/MA - Carol Nee, 50, Cicero/W Bridgewater, 8 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Carol A. Nee
13915444-small.jpg

Carol A. Nee, 50, of West Bridgewater, Mass., was visiting relatives on Flat Car Circle in Cicero when she went missing sometime Sunday night, detectives said.

Nee suffers from acute paranoia and post traumatic stress disorder, according to a sheriff's news release. She is described as a 5-foot- 5-inch, 140-pound white woman with black hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information about Nee's whereabouts can call the sheriff's office at (315) 425-2111.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....th_acute_paranoia_ptsd_to_resume_tuesday.html

Poor woman! I hope she's not in distress somewhere. More info would be helpful.

This is terrible....but there really isn't enough information in the article to help the general public be on the lookout for Ms. Nee. Praying she is found safe and soon.

Sadly, when I find these cases I just post them to get things started so to speak. Right now there is very little info on things. As you all have read, she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and acute paranoia. Was one lead by another? In other words, did the post traumatic stress disorder lead to the paranoia, or the other way around? OR, is it something that you just have...both of them at once?

Looks like there's a good bit more info on our missing person here...check out these links for more...

The all-voices website (the direct link didn't work, so I think you'd have to look her name up at that site)...and...

http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/photo/carol-nee-cicero-new-york-december-8-2013

Carol A. Nee....was visiting relatives on Flat Car Circle in Cicero when she went missing sometime Sunday night, detectives said.

I'd love to hear input from her family before she went missing. Was she acting strangely..etc?

Sadly, when I find these cases I just post them to get things started so to speak. Right now there is very little info on things. As you all have read, she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and acute paranoia. Was one lead by another? In other words, did the post traumatic stress disorder lead to the paranoia, or the other way around? OR, is it something that you just have...both of them at once?

You are doing a great job posting these missing persons! Thank you so much....
Info or no, we have to start somewhere. And we all can certainly lift up prayers for those who are missing and those who are searching.

Chances are, Ms Nee was on medication for her issues. Perhaps she quit taking it? Lots of sufferers of these illnesses tend to do this. And this time of year is particularly difficult for many folks.

More than 45 days later, Nee remains the center of an exhaustive -- but still fruitless -- search effort from the Onondaga County sheriff's office, said Detective Jon Seeber.

Hundreds of man hours have gone into the case. Detectives have tracked Nee's phone records and finances for signs she's alive. They've thoroughly searched the two-mile radius around the Flat Car Circle house that Nee, 50, left around 10 p.m. on Dec. 8.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....than_answers_as_search_drags_on_for_mass.html

1 year later: Sheriff's Dept. continues search for missing Massachusetts woman last seen in Cicero
CICERO -- The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Department is continuing to look for leads in the disappearance of Carol A. Nee.

One year ago, 50-year-old Carol Nee, of West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, was in Cicero visiting family when she disappeared.

Nee, who suffers from paranoia and post-traumatic stress disorder, has not been seen or heard from since she was reported missing on December 8, 2013 from a home on Flat Car Circle.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1133152#.VIYEKzHF9p8

I'm re-igniting this thread. Carol is still missing, and there have been no reported sightings of her anywhere. Some of her family believes she is alive in Canada, but she was almost 100 miles away from the Canadian border, wearing a hoodie and jeans, and only carrying her purse and car keys with her at the time of her disappearance. It was December, and it was snowy and bitterly cold. Please continue to keep Carol's disappearance in your minds because she has a family who would like to know what happened to her.

Carol Ann Nee – The Charley Project

Carol Ann Nee

nee_carol.jpg
nee_carol2.jpg

• Missing Since 12/08/2013
  • Missing From Cicero, New York
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 09/16/1963 (57)
  • Age 50 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 140 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and hiking boots. Carrying a purse containing her identification, keys and cellular phone.
  • Medical Conditions Nee suffers from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and paranoia, and may be confused. She's classified as a vulnerable adult and may be in need of medical attention.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, green eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Nee was last seen on foot in Flat Car Circle in Cicero, New York on the evening of December 8, 2013. She is from West Bridgewater, Massachusetts and went missing while visiting her sister in Cicero. She has never been heard from again.

Nee is married and has two adult daughters. She had traveled from Massachusetts to New York to visit her sister in November 2013. Her case remains unsolved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back