1113 users online (245 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

VA - Jamisha Gilbert, 18, Lynchburg, 29 Nov 2013 - #2

http://www.roanoke.com/news/2447608-...s-to-help.html

Missing November 29, 2013. Found deceased under what investigators are calling suspicious circumstances.

Media and Map thread

Thread #1

Please keep the discussion to what we know at this time through law enforcement and main stream media. Rumors are not allowed. We are a victim friendly forum, this includes Jamisha, her family and friends. Unless or until law enforcement names a person of interest no one is to be discussed in this manner. You can speculate with what we know only.

The Rules

Please continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

It was never stated in msm that she dropped him off, but he obviously made it home somehow. He has been interviewed & polygraphed and my guess is she did drop him somewhere and was alone when her car wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    It was never stated in msm that she dropped him off, but he obviously made it home somehow. He has been interviewed & polygraphed and my guess is she did drop him somewhere and was alone when her car wrecked.

That would be the best line to use as well " That she dropped him off somewhere. If that is the case, who saw her drop him off and where?. Who can verify for them. What route did they take to this home. what time did they enter this home.? who can verify this.

If they can put some one else up to verify for the time frame. Give them a polygraph test to be fair. It oddly disturbing none has come forward to vouch for anyone.

Thanks for the new thread, Imamaze!

And... Thank you for the beautiful and cheerful snowy Holiday Greetings!

Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 12-13-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Clarify...

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    LE hasn't stated that he was polygraphed.

THEORY:

IMO, something happened to Jamisha before the wreck. Then, whoever was involved took her out to the area near the cemetery. Once they transported her there, I believe at least two people took her belongings and other identifying objects out of the car before they were going to get rid of her car. In their haste to get the car away from the crime scene or either to stage an abduction, they wrecked her car.

The clothes are just a big question mark because LE has not said whether or not they belonged to Jamisha.

LE has said nothing as to what they found in the car, in the abandoned business or at the cemetery. In addition, nothing has been released as to the condition of her body, what she was wearing or the estimated time of death or cause of death.
    Last edited by Just K; 12-13-2013 at 01:27 AM.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    LE hasn't stated that he was polygraphed.

Its a article that said this person was polygraphed. We don't know the ramification of the question asked. No one is a person of interest. So they cant ask every thing, because of rights.

That can change though. The test result from polygraph should be back to them by now. Polygraphs need to be examined for accurate %, it not all in one night.

Sounds like this guy is lawyered up. Because nothing is being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    THEORY:

IMO, something happened to Jamisha before the wreck. Then, whoever was involved took her out to the area near the cemetery. Once they transported her there, I believe at least two people took her belongings and other identifying objects out of the car before they were going to get rid of her car. In their haste to get the car away from the crime scene or either to stage an abduction, they wrecked her car.

The clothes are just a big question mark because LE has not said whether or not they belonged to Jamisha.

LE has said nothing as to what they found in the car, in the abandoned business or at the cemetery. In addition, nothing has been released as to the condition of her body, what she was wearing or the estimated time of death or cause of death.
    Finger prints might can link someone else in the car , also shoe dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwindow View Post
    Its a article that said this person was polygraphed. We don't know the ramification of the question asked. No one is a person of interest. So they cant ask every thing, because of rights.

That can change though. The test result from polygraph should be back to them by now. Polygraphs need to be examined for accurate %, it not all in one night.

Sounds like this guy is lawyered up. Because nothing is being said.
    The article doesn't say LE confirmed he was polygraphed, it just says sources near the investigation say he was. LE only confirms that they questioned the boyfriend.

Lynchburg police have confirmed that Jamisha's boyfriend was questioned about the disappearance and sources familiar with the investigation say he was even polygraphed.
    http://www.wric.com/story/24134499/u...-gilberts-body

Also we do not know anything about the car other than some minor damage details. The only thing we know for fact is the location of the wreck and the approximate location of her body. We also know that her friends said she left to drive her boyfriend home. We know they questioned someone who claims to have witnessed seeing her walking. We also know that they found clothes that may or may not be her clothes.

I don't think we know much more than that ?

As far as I'm concerned law enforcements have stated Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm not sure what they are doing and why they are being so hush hush about it but right now, they are just being useless to the community as far as giving some type of answers. I know they said No need to worry that the community is safe but if I was living in Lynchburg and I had a daughter I would be pissed. and would need to know a little more of information, especially after the whole AM thing and JG body being not to far from 29. Also, because they haven't made an arrest yet. It didn't take them that long to charge RT. I feel like if was accidental they would say that. Plus it does sound to me when the preacher says you can't take one of gods children makes me feel like its a homicide case. We can speculate all we want but until we can get more information, it's just useless. All we know is she died and her car was found.

LE is hush, hush because they are trying to figure out what happened to Jamisha, if accident self created or friend created, or, if intentional. They have lots of tests to wait for the results on, lots of questioning to analyze.

IMO, this case is not at all related to AM. Whatever happened to AM, RAT did it, or had a hand in it. His story is baloney and LE knows it, probably has the video proof of it from the gas station and/or surrounding video. RAT would not make up a bunk story if he were not involved.

Jamisha on the other hand, could have been an accident, could have been a stranger if she started walking those odd out of the way streets alone after an accident, could have been boyfriend and her in a fight and an accident, could have been anything. Something will be released when they have a firm answer.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    The article doesn't say LE confirmed he was polygraphed, it just says sources near the investigation say he was. LE only confirms that they questioned the boyfriend.

http://www.wric.com/story/24134499/u...-gilberts-body

Also we do not know anything about the car other than some minor damage details. The only thing we know for fact is the location of the wreck and the approximate location of her body. We also know that her friends said she left to drive her boyfriend home. We know they questioned someone who claims to have witnessed seeing her walking. We also know that they found clothes that may or may not be her clothes.

I don't think we know much more than that ?
    When it was quoted "she left to drive her boyfriend home", we don't know if he was with her at the time she left her friends or she went somewhere else to pick him up to drive him home.

Another possibility. If my theory is correct that she wrecked the car and walked away from the scene, became lost and disorientated & succumbed to the elements could someone be charged if they gave her a drug without her knowledge?

I do wonder why they wont release any more info since it was stated that there isnt a danger to anyone. Just give us a little more!

It seems like they are doing the same withholding in two other cases that occurred just before the last time Jamisha called her mom. The first is no identity was released on man found inside burning car and no announcement re: the arrest of the shooter in the 800 block of Cabell st..there a 20 year old was shot in the leg. That was the night JG called her mom.

The car fire and another a little ways away both occurred on the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast