ANOTHER Finger!!!!

Just cannot take anymore!! No more bizzare forums for me or I am sure I will starve to death!!! :eek:

Call me crazy but...if an employee lost a body part while processing food, I would feel that I needed to just throw out the entire lot and start again. They won't lose as much money that way as they will when this guy gets done suing.

I don't believe the story about an employee scooping it up without knowing about the accident. Surely the whole place would have known what happened and there would have been blood or an attempt to save the finger??

Well, it's been on ice; perhaps they can reattach it?!?:eek: (Sorry; I can't control my odd sense of humor!) :innocent:

1986 said:
Call me crazy but...if an employee lost a body part while processing food, I would feel that I needed to just throw out the entire lot and start again. They won't lose as much money that way as they will when this guy gets done suing.
I know!!

I used to work in a bar. And if a glass got broke ANYWHERE NEAR the ice trough, we emptied the trough, cleaned it, and re-filled it. TOTAL pain in the *advertiser censored**!

BUT! Better safe than sorry was the rule of the day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back