1075 users online (269 members and 806 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/2013/...RhL/story.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Miley Cyrus twerked her way to the top of the charts and Justin Timberlake returned to music after a seven-year hiatus, but another artist owned music in 2013: Bruno Mars.......

The singer’s year included a No. 1 hit with ‘‘When I Was Your Man’’ and a top 5 hit with ‘‘Treasure.’’ His sophomore album, ‘‘Unorthdox Juxebox,’’ was released late last year and has sold more than 1.8 million units. It’s the second best-selling album of the year behind Timberlake’s ‘‘The 20/20 Experience.’’......more.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Love Bruno Mars

He is beyond talented. He will also be the half time entertainer for the upcoming Superbowl.

I love his music, and he's so cute.
    Just know one thing, I am the majority.

Adios amego's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk"]Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Bruno Mars is so talented! Love his music! I think I might actually enjoy the half-time show this year .

He is so talented, original, and well....... extremely HOT!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

I'm an almost 50-yo mom of two sons - and I have to tell you, I absolutely adore Bruno Mars! I love his music! I saw a segment on 60 minutes on him, he has had his share of troubles, but seemed to be a pretty well-grounded young man!

Wish him all the best. I adore him

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Justice View Post
    I'm an almost 50-yo mom of two sons - and I have to tell you, I absolutely adore Bruno Mars! I love his music! I saw a segment on 60 minutes on him, he has had his share of troubles, but seemed to be a pretty well-grounded young man!

Wish him all the best. I adore him
    and he is hot!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFl_hK_SeNk"]Bruno Mars - Pepsi Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show Announcement - YouTube[/ame]