CO - One killed in Arapahoe High School shooting, Littleton, 13 Dec 2013

God... not again. Prayers of safety going out to all of the people in the school location. I hate these stories.

Tomorrow (Saturday when there's no school) is the anniversary of Newtown, and Columbine High School is also located in Littleton, Colorado. Not sure if that's just a coincidence though.

I have an old friend who lives in Centennial! She doesn't have any school age kids anymore though.

I pray no one was seriously hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching CNN, but can't find anything live from a local station yet. They have JVM on CNN, I didn't realize that she covered Columbine.

Praying.

I almost cannot bear it. I knew in my gut someone somewhere; was going to attempt this on this anniversary, and I'm almost in shock sitting here.
Reports on scanner bomb squads and suspect has devices on his person.

let's hope the reports of suspect with devices on their person are false but the bomb squad is there.

It is horrible another active shooter is going on in the same area where Columbine occurred on top of the fact that tomorrow is the first anniversary of Sandy Hook Massacre.

Columbine High School is in Unincorporated Jefferson County, called Columbine. It shares a zip code with Littleton, hence Columbine being located in Littleton.

http://columbine-web.jeffco.k12.co.us/columbine/html/Columbine-Web_iWeb/Contact.html

All Littleton schools on lock down. Reports of 2 shots at Arapahoe high school

~CNN

News conference at 3:45 ET

Tomorrow (Saturday when there's no school) is the anniversary of Newtown, and Columbine High School is also located in Littleton, Colorado. Not sure if that's just a coincidence though.

I really believe that each school shooter is trying to outdo the last one like some kind of competition, as if they are playing for the high score of school shootings.

Local hospital reports one patient, a minor, with gunshot injury

~CNN

2 believed hurt, gunman is believed to be still inside school

~CNN

ABC News ‏@ABC 2m
FBI, ATF also responding to Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colo., as active situation continues with major police presence.

CNN: One victim has been brought to a Littleton hospital, first they said injuries were minor, then they said "a minor"...

I'm hoping the latter is the truth.

The students seem almost calm coming out of the school.

Still evac'ing students. Possibly at the library, although other reports are that it's the cafeteria. Student in ambulance had anxiety attack. One student in critical condition at local hospital.

Awaiting briefing.

Prayers for everyone.

Cherry, just a reminder Scanner stuff stays in scanner room.

Best-
Herding Cats

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77