Plastic surgeon dad gives daughters boob, nose and tummy jobs

Reader

Reaction score
http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/20...aughters-boob-nose-and-tummy-jobs/#11771101=0

Nothing says “I love you” more than a father telling his children they are beautiful on the inside and out.

That must seem super lame for California plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Niccole because he gave his two daughters boob jobs. And that’s not the first time he’s put his daughters under the knife......

“I don’t think I influenced my daughters personally to have surgery, because we discourage it,” he said. “But they have grown up in an environment of beauty. Our cars are always immaculate, our house is immaculate and all our friends are beautiful.”

Must be nice..... :innocent:

Unbelievable! And I'd better stop right there if I wish to remain here on Websleuths.

at the beach this summer we saw an older woman, had to be in her late 70's...very obvious many years of plastic surgery, it was really disconcerting, her neck and her knees were scary.

Years from now, when they have have stronger beliefs and social conscience, they will understand why this was so unimportant in their life. We can hope.

There is no hope. We live in a totally artificial world.

To each his/he own. I prefer natural beauty in people. Doesn't bother me that the dad did the surgery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back