728 users online (104 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

NM - Craig Harrison, 27, Gallup, 2 Sept. 2013

Craig Harrison

Firefighter Craig Harrison, 27, has been missing for 3 months. He was seen last on September 2, 2013. Apparently he left after an argument with his girlfriend, and has never been seen again.

Harrison is a native American and was last seen wearing dark gray shorts, a black shirt and black Nike™ shoes.

Contact Metro Dispatch Center at (505) 722-2231.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

The beautiful Pacific NW!!
    I can't find anything else on him. He's been missing over 3 months and the only article I can find on this firefighter is dated today? Weird. I hope he is okay!
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

Craig is mentioned in this article, which was written last year.

Missing person cases shrouded in mystery

Craig Harrison, a father and a firefighter, has been missing since September 2013. He was last seen renewing his driver’s license in Houck, Ariz. It was reported to police that he was identified after this time in Sanders, Ariz., possibly drinking under a bridge with his brother, according to Gallup Police Department spokesman Capt. Rick White.

His girlfriend at the time he went missing, was Jamie Curley, who said that she did know him to go into town and “hang around” and she feels very strongly that something happened to him. She said that he would use hitchhiking as a form of transportation.

“I haven’t heard anything since, it’s still a mystery,” Curley said. “Something happened to him, otherwise he would have come home a long time ago.”

Curley and Harrison have two boys together, one who just celebrated a birthday. Curley said that she tries not to think about Harrison’s disappearance because she wants her children to be happy. She has tried to move on with her life for herself and for her children.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 03-31-2016 at 03:16 AM.