1077 users online (232 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My name is Mary B Dougherty and in 1977 I lived with Michelle and Ralph meiser Phyllis Popa Roger Gordon and Donald Gordon in St Paul Minnesota my email is Eileen moldenhauer at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marybea View Post
    My name is Mary B Dougherty and in 1977 I lived with Michelle and Ralph meiser Phyllis Popa Roger Gordon and Donald Gordon in St Paul Minnesota my email is Eileen moldenhauer at gmail.com
    Hi, and welcome to Michelle's thread. Do you have any idea what might have happened to Michelle? Do you remember when she went missing?

Yes we all lived together in the mcdouna projects off of jackson street her husband Ralph and their son Eric had just moved back from Ventura California and she got her own apartment in the McDonough projects right down the street from Phyllis her mother Ralph has been my friend for many years after her disappearance he had done some prison time and I have not seen him for many years I just in the last week found out about Eric and what's been happening with him there are many many things that I remember from those days but I did have a brain aneurysm so some of my ideas and dates are not exactly right i do rember michelle was a dancer she either received a yellow canary color car from a man she knew or she bought when I can't remember which it was I also recall hearing that they found the yellow car in the tow yard weeks later with blood in it

What an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marybea View Post
    Yes we all lived together in the mcdouna projects off of jackson street her husband Ralph and their son Eric had just moved back from Ventura California and she got her own apartment in the McDonough projects right down the street from Phyllis her mother Ralph has been my friend for many years after her disappearance he had done some prison time and I have not seen him for many years I just in the last week found out about Eric and what's been happening with him there are many many things that I remember from those days but I did have a brain aneurysm so some of my ideas and dates are not exactly right i do rember michelle was a dancer she either received a yellow canary color car from a man she knew or she bought when I can't remember which it was I also recall hearing that they found the yellow car in the tow yard weeks later with blood in it
    The only reports I have seen, say that she just left one evening and never came back. Have you ever heard anything about where she was supposed to be going?

Interesting if they found the car at the tow yard, do you know where the car was towed from? It could be very helpful to know where the car was initially found.

Thank you so much for posting here.

And I'm not sure if I remember where the car was found or not but I do remember the night that she left her and Ralph had been fighting over at her house and of course over at phyllis's house everyone is drunk and drinking because that's what they did now I Michelle head up friend and her name was Diane I can't remember what she did though when I remember I will tell you and Diane lived in the McDonough projects to she was older than Michelle and I there was also a man named Charlie and his wife she had blonde hair Charlie was a big man and they lived right across the street from Phyllis they had become our friends too

Thanks for posting Marybea.

Does anyone know how police was handling that investigation? Were they looking at her disappearance as endangered or assumed that she went somewhere voluntarily?
    Madison Scott has been missing from Hogsback lake near Vanderhoof (BC, Canada) since Saturday May 28th 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey View Post
    I went back to the UID link above and saw that she has been ruled out.

Found something interesting posted in the UID thread, though, by another member.

There is a possible serial killer (one homicide confirmed and he has claimed there is another victim) who is reported to have ties to St Paul. He was born in 1974 and the poster on the UID thread says they found an article claiming his mother was murdered when he was a toddler. I couldn't find that article myself but here is some general info on this guy.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-knife-slaying

Wonder if he is Michelle's son.
    I believe it could be this article:

http://portlandtribune.com/lor/48-ne...state-hospital

I tried to look at the local newspapers from '77 but I'm unable to find anything with some kind of regular local news where could be something connected to Michele's disappearance and other possible suspicious events later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2