1019 users online (238 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Christopher Lane, 32, Grady County, 6 Dec 2013

Christopher Odell Lane

Christopher Odell Lane, 32, from Grady County, Okla. has been missing since Dec. 6, 2103. He was last seen at 3 a.m. in the Tuttle area off Frisco Road and Rock Creek Road.
    Height - 5' 10"
    Weight - 200 lbs.
    Lane is a white male with brownish blonde hair, green eyes, with a medium build. He was walking and did not have a coat and wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

If you have any information or believe you may have seen Mr. Lane, please contact the Grady County Sheriff's Office at 405-224-0984.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrisenow View Post
    In the comments, a man claiming to be his brother (different last name, maybe half-brother?) said reports of finding Christopher's cell phone and dragging the pond are false. Said Grady County is keeping divers away and made the land owner lock up the pond. "Nobody wants to do anything and now they are not letting us do anything."

Another half?-brother here:

He is very displeased with LE behavior.

Same FB page a lady says they found the body. She posted it an hour ago

Megan Morris
    This was my nephews good friends dad..just discovered his body was found in a field...PLEASE pray for the Lane family for healing and comfort! My heart breaks for his little boy and the family.

A body was discovered in a rural area of Tuttle, Okla., Sunday afternoon, and investigators are trying to determine if it is that of the man who went missing in the area in early December.

UPDATE: Officials confirm body found in Tuttle over weekend was man who overdosed

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.