Ped trekkies!

sissi

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is being covered on another forum, certainly something of which we should all be aware.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...,1578815.story?page=1&coll=orl-home-headlines

Something hit me..SBTC
Star Based Technical Command? maybe not so far fetched after all!

from above article....

On one wall is a "Star Trek" poster with investigators' faces substituted for the Starship Enterprise crew. But even that alludes to a dark fact of their work: All but one of the offenders they have arrested in the last four years was a hard-core Trekkie

I thought I just saw a response, then it vanished!
I agree, however, that I too, would be homicidal if a person harmed my children.
There should be a penalty that far surpasses those in place. Life without parole for any harm done to a child, death sentences to the killers of children.
We have them as automatic for crimes against LE, certainly our children deserve the same repect for their lives.

Thanks for posting this. May God bless those men and women...

And that's an interesting take on SBTC. I was surprised about the Trekkie thing.

sissi said:
This is being covered on another forum, certainly something of which we should all be aware.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...,1578815.story?page=1&coll=orl-home-headlines

Something hit me..SBTC
Star Based Technical Command? maybe not so far fetched after all!

from above article....

On one wall is a "Star Trek" poster with investigators' faces substituted for the Starship Enterprise crew. But even that alludes to a dark fact of their work: All but one of the offenders they have arrested in the last four years was a hard-core Trekkie

My experience with hardcore Trek fans goes back to the beginning of the fandom, and I can assure you of this simple fact: A real fan would not invoke anything called Star Based Technical Command. Such a thing does not exist in the Star Trek universe, and if hardcore fans are anything, they are rigorous about what is called canon, the trivial details of the Star Trek universe that cannot be altered or gotten wrong in any way. A true fan would look at the phrase "Star Based Technical Command" and know that it was a vague phrase invented by somebody who knew there was a show called Star Trek, and that it used military jargon, and it had technology, but in the end, the person inventing the phrase was not a True Fan.

WN, I would have to agree. Was it Smit that seeded John Ramsey with this phrase? Was the phrase off a bit? Starfleet Command series was a gaming software , was it not? It included the Borg, perhaps bases, and such. I'm not certain, but I believed it was said to be a sign off in a movie playing over that holiday in Boulder.

Maybe the wording is off?
From..Star Trek Campaign History

Things turned a little darker when I began a multi session adventure centring around a series of gruesome murders of former shipmates of Tom Cat and Captain Toby Perrini, played by Trish Slater. They eventually determined that the killer was the son of an officer killed on a mission which then-LCdr Perrini had commanded, and which Tom Cat and the victims had been on. The setting for the final session was Star Base 21, which would become the Excalibur's home port. I used the diagrams of Starfleet Headquarters from the Franz Joseph Starfleet Technical Manual to detail out Star Base 21. All in all, a very successful campaign! As a sort of an epilogue to the sessions, the ship's security chief, Lt. J.G. Singh turned out to be an agent from the Mirror Universe and murdered the murderer as he was being taken to a rehabilitation colony.

When they got back to Star Base 21, they found Captain Myrrissaw in command of the USS Bonaventure. Capt. Perrini was now captain of the USS Magnificent. Both these ships were, by the way, named after famous Canadian warships

Are there any other trekkie sbtc's...Star Base Twenty-one Commander... Star Base Tom Cat

It seems there is a DEFINITE connection. No one is saying all trekkies are pedophiles, the question is why are there so many represented among the ranks of trekkies?

The LA Times reported on the ground-breaking efforts by Toronto police to track Internet kiddie *advertiser censored*, arrest the pedophiles and rescue the children being victimized. There was a startling fact buried in the article: All but one of the hundreds of sex offenders they've arrested in the last four years has been a die-hard Trekkie.

Det. Constable Warren Bulmer slips on a Klingon sash and shield they confiscated in a recent raid. "It has something to do with a fantasy world where mutants and monsters have power and where the usual rules don't apply," Bulmer reflects. "But beyond that, I can't really explain it."

a quick google search..provides..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pedophile+trekkies

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member