709 users online (103 members and 606 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Teen beats and rapes elderly nun outside of church

A teen assaulted and raped an elderly nun outside of her church in Pittsburgh. He hit her so hard her jaw was dislocated.

Story and photo of teen at link, I am surprised he managed to keep his pants from falling down.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...-in-aliquippa/

This just makes me so sad and angry - there is a comment in the article that this beast raped and beat this sister under the statue of the Blessed Mother. Such depravity.

Is it wrong to pray he gets put into general pop

this poor dear lady.

Lock him up and throw away the key.

Won't happen, but I can wish.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...who-raped-her/

Nearly one year after a man brutally beat and raped a nun in a Pennsylvania church parking lot, he’s been brought to justice, sentenced to 18 1/2 to 37 years in prison.

The nun’s reaction: forgiveness.

Sending another nun to the courtroom to read a statement on her behalf, the 86-year-old nun who was raped told her attacker: "You, Andrew, are my brother, and you, like me, are a beloved child of our heavenly Father God. And our Father asks of his children to love one another and forgive one another. And, this I do, Andrew, by God’s merciful grace..."
    http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/7...#axzz3MCzTAILe

The nun, then 85, said she was putting newspapers in a recycling bin when Bullock attacked her.

Bullock in July pleaded guilty to counts of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and aggravated assault. He will have to register as a sex offender under the state's Megan's Law. His time in jail awaiting trial will be counted toward his prison sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    A teen assaulted and raped an elderly nun outside of her church in Pittsburgh. He hit her so hard her jaw was dislocated.

Story and photo of teen at link, I am surprised he managed to keep his pants from falling down.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...-in-aliquippa/
    A *Teen* in Ky is considered an adult.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

This is just sad. Very, very sad. I know I'm not super active here and I've seen a lot of sad things on this forum, but this has to be one of the most disturbing and depressing things I've heard of here in a long time.

I have to hand it to the victim in this case. She is so courageous to forgive this guy for what he's done to her. I think that if most people were in her position, they probably wouldn't have dreamed of publicly forgiving the person who sexually assaulted them and beat them up.

Even when I was like, 12, I knew it wasn't okay to rape and beat people. He was 18. Not 8. This is one very screwed up kid to do this to some random person and if I was a citizen of PA, I would NOT feel safe knowing that someone like this was on the street.

And the fact that all of this nonsense took place near a church of all places doesn't help either. I know that not everyone out there is super religious, but seriously, have some respect.

also since i cant read i edited this post 2 times

I wonder what his reaction was to her forgiveness.