1161 users online (226 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Fuzzy Rescue

Eldad Hagar of Hope For Paws is on a mission to help any needy animal.

His organization recently received a call of a sick dog living in a trash dump. She was weak, tired, and suffering from mange. After taking a quick trip to the vet, Miley was doing much better.

But what amazed Eldad was how Miley ended up helping another traumatized rescue, Frankie, heal by taking him under her wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xg2G_oINqc#t=262

This sure brought tears to my eyes. What a great story! I hope they get adopted together.

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Bawling now! Miley, even though obviously miserable and in pain, was still so loving. And Frankie looks exactly like one of my rescue dogs! I agree Mitzi, wouldn't it be amazing if they were adopted together? Any websleuthers in their area, hint hint?
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

I have seen Eldad Hagar's rescues before...he's an amazing, compassionate person, and does some serious stuff.

If I were in a position to take two more, I'd take these two in a heartbeat. Right now, I can't...but I am sure that someone will...after all, I found Romeo here at WS...

So. Who's in the area?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Beautiful dogs. I hope life will be kinder to them from here on out.

By the way, they are in Santa Monica, California for anyone interested in those precious babies!
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

omgosh I'm close to crying

poor baby was so defeated and looks so much better in just a couple of weeks!