Fuzzy Rescue

ctkid

Reaction score
Eldad Hagar of Hope For Paws is on a mission to help any needy animal.

His organization recently received a call of a sick dog living in a trash dump. She was weak, tired, and suffering from mange. After taking a quick trip to the vet, Miley was doing much better.

But what amazed Eldad was how Miley ended up helping another traumatized rescue, Frankie, heal by taking him under her wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xg2G_oINqc#t=262

This sure brought tears to my eyes. What a great story! I hope they get adopted together.

Bawling now! Miley, even though obviously miserable and in pain, was still so loving. And Frankie looks exactly like one of my rescue dogs! I agree Mitzi, wouldn't it be amazing if they were adopted together? Any websleuthers in their area, hint hint?

I have seen Eldad Hagar's rescues before...he's an amazing, compassionate person, and does some serious stuff.

If I were in a position to take two more, I'd take these two in a heartbeat. Right now, I can't...but I am sure that someone will...after all, I found Romeo here at WS...

So. Who's in the area?

Best-
Herding Cats

Beautiful dogs. I hope life will be kinder to them from here on out.

By the way, they are in Santa Monica, California for anyone interested in those precious babies!

omgosh I'm close to crying

poor baby was so defeated and looks so much better in just a couple of weeks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back