1021 users online (188 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - Thomas Woods, 21 mos, North Brookfield, 15 Dec 2013

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/1...okfield-visit/

BOSTON (CBS) – Massachusetts State Police are looking for help in their search for a missing boy and his father.

Twenty-one-month-old Thomas Woods was last seen with his father Ryan Monday.

Ryan Woods picked up his son in North Brookfield for a regularly scheduled visit but failed to return when the visit was set to end at 5 p.m.

So Dad might be depressed and took no warm clothes for the child.

This is nearby me, just saw it all over FB.

The weather here is horrendous right now, its about 12 degrees and snow is just pouring down, and the roads are awful. The Brookfields are pretty rural, for Mass anyway, so I imagine road conditions there are just as bad or worse.

I hope they are somewhere warm and safe right now, not driving around.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

A warrant is now out for Dad's arrest.

http://www.telegram.com/article/2013...312179805/1116

They were found :-)

Found safe! See cbs3springfield.com...
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

AWESOME!
    Thank you Ryan for doing the best thing for your son and protecting him.

http://www.cbs3springfield.com/story...rth-brookfield

Ryan Woods walked into a Milford, CT hospital looking for help.

Yes. A good outcome. I have been following the Jeremiah Oliver disappearance, also in Massachusetts, today. The home life Jeremiah and his siblings have had is heartbreaking. So pleased that Thomas is safe and warm on this brutally cold, snowy night.

Mass. boy found in safe in Conn.; father arrested

http://www.turnto10.com/story/242485...ather-arrested
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

What he did was wrong. But I think I feel bad for this guy. I don't think he had or has bad iintentions.

If he is suffering depression, I hope he gets treatment ASAP. And I hope both parents can find a way to parent effectively together in the best interests of their little one from here on out.