1063 users online (214 members and 849 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SD - Rachel Cyriacks, 30, Mitchell, 6 Dec 2013

Rachel Lucille Cyriacks

Rachel Lucille Cyriacks, 30, was last seen in Mitchell, South Dakota on December 6th, 2013. Her family and friends have not heard from her since.

Height - 5' 5"
    Weight - 140 lbs.
    She is a white female with blonde hair.

Please call the sheriff's office at (605) 796-4511.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She has one or two facebooks but I'm on my phone and can't link. Appears married with three cute kids.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    She has one or two facebooks but I'm on my phone and can't link. Appears married with three cute kids.
    I'll link that for ya..
    here.... https://www.facebook.com/rachel.cyriacks and here... https://www.facebook.com/rachelnbrad.cyriacks
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Just saw on twitter that authorities say she hasn't been seen for a month. Trying to find MSM to back it up.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ber/?id=157570

Sanborn County authorities say a 30-year-old Woonsocket woman has been missing for more than a month and they're hoping to talk to her husband about the disappearance.

Rachel Cyriacks was last seen working at a temp job at Performance Pet Products in Mitchell on November 11. Her parents reported her missing Monday.

Why didn't work report her missing? Why didn't her parents report her missing sooner? Is it common for her to take off?

Here's more:

Rachel Cyriacks filed a protection order against him back in August. The protection order said Bradley Cyriacks was being abusive because the couple was in the middle of a divorce he didn't want.

Rachel wrote in the protection order that he came to her Woonsocket home in August, pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened her with a knife.

She goes on to write, 'Domestic abuse has been an issue in the past. Cops can testify to this. I will be harmed physically and mentally.'

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ber/?id=157570

Sanborn County authorities say a 30-year-old Woonsocket woman has been missing for more than a month and they're hoping to talk to her husband about the disappearance.

Rachel Cyriacks was last seen working at a temp job at Performance Pet Products in Mitchell on November 11. Her parents reported her missing Monday.

Why didn't work report her missing? Why didn't her parents report her missing sooner? Is it common for her to take off?

Here's more:

Rachel Cyriacks filed a protection order against him back in August. The protection order said Bradley Cyriacks was being abusive because the couple was in the middle of a divorce he didn't want.

Rachel wrote in the protection order that he came to her Woonsocket home in August, pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened her with a knife.

She goes on to write, 'Domestic abuse has been an issue in the past. Cops can testify to this. I will be harmed physically and mentally.'
    I'm glad that you found more info. I wonder why the discrepancy in when she was last seen...Obviously the protection order speaks volumes.

ETA...I think I see the issue. This link is dated as being posted on Dec. 16.. http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1 while this one is dated Dec. 17.. http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...n-since-Nov-11

This does not sound good...
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

It says her husband is not a suspect. I wonder if that's the truth or LE not wanting to give anything away :/

To me it clearly sounds like this could be another DV turned into homicide case.

Also, from article mentioned in the argusleader link above:
    Fridley said Cyriacks has “a couple of children,” but that she didn’t have custody of them.

“They are with relatives,” he said.

I wonder when was the last time anyone saw hubby?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Very sad

I hope they find her!

Ex-boyfriend of missing Woonsocket woman recalls last meeting -

Her former boyfriend tells us although they were no longer dating, his daughters had a special date planned with her in November.
    http://www.ksfy.com/story/24256629/e...s-last-meeting

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ber/?id=157546

WOONSOCKET, SD -

More than a month after a Woonsocket woman disappeared, authorities hope her husband can give them answers.

The Sanborn County Sheriff says Bradley Cyriacks is not a suspect in Rachel Cyriacks' disappearance. He says they just want to talk with him.

Rachel was last seen working a temp job in Mitchell on November 11 and her last activity on Facebook was on November 12. Her parents reported her missing on Monday.

According to court papers, the Cyriacks have had a rocky past. Rachel filed a protection order back in August. At the time, she claimed Bradley was being abusive because the couple was in the middle of a divorce he didn't want. Rachel wrote in the protection order that he came to her Woonsocket home, pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened her with a knife.

Sanborn County Sheriff Tom Fridley says his office received new information Tuesday that indicated Cyriacks was last seen on November 11 at Performance Pet Products in Mitchell as opposed to the December 6 date as originally reported.

Authorities say Cyriacks is 5-foot-5 and 140 pounds. She may be driving a silver 1995 Chevy pickup with the South Dakota license plate number 4CH-634.

If you have any information, you’re asked to contact the Sanborn County Sheriff's Office at (605)796-4511.

I am unable to find out why there is a difference in the Dec 6 then Nov 11th. I will keep searching.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast