Found Deceased SC - Frankie Black, 40s, Anderson County, July 2011

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.counton2.com/story/24238426/anderson-deputies-investigate-body-under-home-on-amy-st

Body Found Under Floor, Covered in Cat Litter in Anderson Co.

An Anderson County woman told deputies she and her friend found a body under the floor boards of her home.

Now investigators are trying to figure out if it’s connected to a missing person case.

It happened around midnight at 107 Amy Street, just off Highway 29 in Anderson County.

Just across the street from where children play, a dark secret has been lying just out of sight.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-new...06/23521888/-/q9rvlp/-/index.html?source=wyff

Woman discovers mummified body under home through hole in floor

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-new.../23521888/-/q9rvlp/-/index.html#ixzz2nqVsqlsP

Boseman said the body is decomposed and mummified. He said he believes the body was under the home for several months.

Sheila Cole, with the Anderson County Sheriff's Department, said a woman who is living at the home called 911 at about 2:45 a.m. Tuesday about the body.

She said deputies confirmed Tuesday morning that there is a body under the mobile home on Amy Street, near Highway 29 south.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-new.../23521888/-/q9rvlp/-/index.html#ixzz2nqVz8EuJ

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/24238622/anderson-co-deputies-investigate-possible-body-under-home

Coroner: Mummified body found under home possibly missing woman

The Anderson County Coroner's Office said that they believe a body discovered underneath a mobile home Tuesday could be a woman missing for two years.

Frankie Eugenia Black was last seen in July 2011 and was reported missing in February 2012, according to a missing persons report from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office.

formerjerseygirl brought this case to Websleuths, we weren't sure if it should go here in missing or not so we can move it as needed. I did a quick search on Frankie to see if I could find any news about her missing but didn't see anything. Hopefully you all can come up with some info on her.

I couldn't find anything about Frankie. I'm not the best googler but there doesn't appear to be any information other than this recent discovery :(

Am I misreading or does that article contradict itself? It initially says that Frankie was reported missing in July 2011 but then that the current resident reported her missing in February 2012. Was there somehow 2 files for her? Why is there nothing about Frankie and her disappearance? And especially since it is a homicide, surely there should have been more information in the more than 2 years since she went missing?

Who cleans a room at 2:00 in the morning with a flashlight? This does not make sense. I hope there are more details forthcoming that clarify the need for cleaning in a house with no electricity and only kerosene heat at 2:00 in the morning with a flashlight.

This is local to me and none of it is making sense. The woman said she reported Regina missing, then said a man living there said the stink was from "trash he brought home". Then said she had been there a year, yet the man had only moved out in February. So I guess she was living there with the stink too. Cleaning in the middle of the night to get rid of bugs and rats and moving his mattress to see the hole, but just now cleaning since February? I have never heard of Regina Black and it makes me wonder if she had no family and this woman was the only one who was looking for her??? I have seen it on every news cast for 3 days and it doesn't get any better.

It is also strange that they released her name saying they could not find any family. How long have they looked?

According to wspa-there were two incidents of cdv against Frankie but police did not think this was important to her missing persons case. "Perhaps she went missing to avoid the situation" according to Sheriff. They did not release the name of the person who assaulted her and refused to release the 911 call saying it could be evidence. Hmm..

I was late getting home and turned on WSPA at 6:04. They must have already done their little bit on Frankie and moved on. No mention of her from then on.

It was the first story on their 7pm newscast. I was impressed that it was a lenghty report for them and the reporter seems to be digging for information.They said she was listed on ncic but i cannot find her on any sites that are accessible to me.

Lord have mercy!!! There are no photos? No information? Nothing at all about Frankie Regina Black?????? Oh my Lord! It really pisses me off that the police department didn't think the Domestic Violence was important to her missing case? WTH!!! That's the FIRST thing you look at when a woman goes missing!! Not only was she abused and disrespected in life by the man who probably killed her but she's disrespected in death too!!! Rest in peace Frankie Regina Black!!!!

All these variations are crazy!

And if the resident has been living with smelly trash and stuff in a bedroom for a year, in a place that also has no utilities (or just heat, depending on the account) and JUST now decided to start doing something about it (in the early am) that's as strange and sad as the Frankie part of the story.

I think this is ok as MSM, there is a pic of her at the link and tidbits of info. HTH

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2013/dec/18/coroner-confirms-name-of-woman-found-under/

Adams and Black lived at the home, along with a man who was dating Black.

Black had not been seen since July 2011. Adams and another woman filed a missing-persons report in 2012.

I can't read the article...it says I have to subscribe to be able to read it! Can someone who has a subscription please post the article?

http://www.wistv.com/story/24238622/anderson-co-deputies-investigate-possible-body-under-home

ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) -
The Anderson County Coroner's Office said a woman missing for two years was found dead underneath a mobile home Tuesday and they are investigating her death as a homicide.

Frankie Eugenia Black was last seen in July 2011 and was reported missing in February 2012, according to a missing persons report from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office.

Black also used to live at the address on Amy Street where her body was found.

Deputies said the body was found early Tuesday morning after the person living at the home, Lisa Adams, and a friend were trying to clean up the home.

Adams told FOX Carolina that they noticed a hole in the floor of a bedroom, and saw the body through the floor of the house.

"There's a foot, there's a leg, there's a hip, there's a thigh, and (my friend) said 'let's get the hell out of here,'" Adams said about the moment they first saw the body.

Adams said she had been living there for more than a year and had been actively trying to clean up the mess left by a former resident when they found the remains. She said she had not ventured into that room up until recently and did so because she grew tired of the smell and trash in the home.

Authorities told FOX Carolina the home was riddled with trash and didn't have any electricity going into it.

Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman said the body was mummified and covered in enough cat litter to cover the entire body.

Following an autopsy Wednesday, Boseman said he ruled Black's death a homicide. He said she was identified by a plate that was placed in her ankle by doctors at AnMed Hospital following a car accident in 1986.

He said Black's cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head, but they have not yet determined if she was placed underneath the house alive or dead.

So far, investigators have not been able to locate Black's family. Boseman said they were releasing her name before reaching family because she was reported as a missing person.

Black's death remains under investigation.

BBM...Really???? well she certainly didn't put herself under the floor and cover herself up with kitty litter!!

That looks like an older trailer (that's what we southerners call them), probably close to the age range of the trailer the ex husband and I had years ago. I can tell you they weren't built all that great back then. We remodeled the one we had, tore up the old linoleum and put down new subflooring over the existing floor, then put down new squares of tile. The existing floor in the one we had was a cheap particle board type material and underneath that was nothing but a THIN layer of what was supposed to be insulation. Beneath that was a type of black plastic that was attached to the frame of the trailer underneath.

So if she was buried under the trailer then he would have had to take up the floor in that room and laid her on top of the insulation. In the photos it looks like the trailer is not high off the ground so depending on which end of the trailer she was found in its possible her body was almost laying on the ground with only the insulation and black plastic beneath her because one end of the trailer was really low to the ground as if the frame is resting on the ground.

The underpinning (skirting) around the bottom of the trailer would have hidden the sagging black plastic.

I'm just wondering where the other occupants of the trailer were when she was put under the floor because he needed quite a little bit of time to do what he did.

This woman looks like she suffered so much in her life. To have been viciously murdered and buried in cat litter in/under that trailer .... I really hope whoever killed her and anyone who is involved pay the max for this. Where is this ex? And how is it this woman LA was living there with Frankie and Frankie's ex, but didn't know what happened? What kind of "debt" did this unnamed ex owe LA? And, why did it take so long for LA to report Frankie missing? Who is the friend with LA that "found" Frankie's remains buried under the trailer? How did LA not know?

Something stinks big time with LA's version of events!

Sad that LE apparently couldn't locate any of Frankie's relatives. This case makes me so sad. Sigh.

I hope this case is solved, and i hope they give us more updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back