Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co, 'Little Miss Nobody', WhtFem 6-7, UP10741, Jul'60 - Sharon Lee Gallegos

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Has any one heard about this little girl.I have been looking very much into her.I am very interested in finding out who she is.Has she been put on here before.I don't see her on The Doe network?

It makes me very sad she is known as little miss nobody.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/10741

In 1961 they thought she might be a little girl named Debbie Dudley.The daughter of a carnival worker, she and 3 siblings had reportedly died. They found one of the children deceased from malnutrition/neglect wrapped in an old blanket in some woods in Virginia. How awful! I wonder what became of this investigation.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...L29QAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gREEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3348,708824

Thank you.Yes I am very aware of the Dudley's.They were suspects in The Boy in the Box.
Are they going to get DNA on this little girl Jane Doe.I am very interested in finding out who she is.

Can anyone find a picture of her? Did they ever do one on her? Is anyone on her case now? The medical examiner in listed as the point of contact for her.

Contacts
Local Contact
Agency Yavapai Cnty Med Examiners Ofc
Phone 928-771-3163

Case Manager
Name Brendan Fillingim
Phone 928-777-7293

Regional Administrator
Name Carrie Sutherland
Email carrie.sutherland@unthsc.edu
Phone 817-202-5931

I'm starting to look into missing little girls now.I will for awhile.I plan on doing alot of looking into her.I found so far this little girl. But she seems like she would be on the young side.But I think she is a possibility.I wondered why this little one Little Miss (I don't like calling her little Miss nobody)had tinted or dyed hair so young.Maybe to conceal her Identity? But would a 5 year old wear nail polish on her finger nails and toe nails?

About how old do you think Little Miss was?

Missing Myrisha Faye Campbell

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/campbell_myrisha.html

WOW,I've been looking around alot.Apparently someone on face book? saying they are the brother of Myrisha Faye Campbell says they are checking this match I said.Are they? Did they exhume Little Miss Nobody remains?

Update:
In 1960, there was a girl in Prescott, AZ who was found half buried in a shallow grave. The community mourned for her, but to this day her identity remains a mystery. She was the appx age my sister would have been in 1960. Some physical descriptions match, but decomposition made identification impossible. Over time, the records of this event became lost until I discovered them in December 2012. Now an effort to exhume "Little Miss Nobody" is being pursued so her DNA can be extracted. Even if she is not my sister, I hope we all pray that a DNA match can be found so this little girl can be returned to her loved ones.
Like · · August 20 at 9:38pm

Does anyone know or can please find out if this little Jane Doe was Exhumed and are they checking DNA with her for a possible match with Myrisha Faye Campbell?

Her memoriam card called her "God's Little Child." I prefer that to "Little Miss Nobody." She is somebody, and God knows her.

The tinted hair and nail polish is weird. Yes, sometimes little girls like to wear polish, but the hair tint makes the whole thing creepy. Could she have been involved with a pedophile who wanted to make her look older for whatever sick purposes he had?

I guess that I am not the only person who thought that it was strange for a child that young to have dyed hair. :eek: I wonder she was possibly older than her estimated age or if someone dyed her hair to try to disguise her? The only example that I can think of off of the top of my head of a kid that age having her hair colored was JonBennet Ramsey (I had read that she went with her mom to the salon and had her hair professionally lightened). I know of young women who lightened their hair (from brown to blonde) during that time period (the early 1960s), but I am not really sure if it was fashionable to color their hair red or auburn back then? Does anyone know if this was stylish to do at the time?

Just my own personal theory, but I wonder if this little girl was Hispanic or at least had some Hispanic in her? Just a hunch that she might be, I could be wrong. I'm not sure how common hair dye was for children back in the day, but Henna was popular for some time in the 60s/70s.

I agree the hair dye is a bit weird. I really hope it wasn't related to pedophiles but that was my thought too. Henna can be an explanation to the reddish color, too bad one could not see the hair, I would probably be able to recognize if it was henna or a more chemical dye. I have used henna a lot myself as well as colored my hair with other types of dye.

Henna is common in cultures in north Africa and the Middle East and is used on children as well, at least in the Middle East. Brown hair would not be wrong for neither area and skin color can differ in both these areas so it might not be obvious that this child what from that area.

Nail polish is not weird to me, I had nail polish sometimes at that age.

I guess that I am not the only person who thought that it was strange for a child that young to have dyed hair. :eek: I wonder she was possibly older than her estimated age or if someone dyed her hair to try to disguise her? The only example that I can think of off of the top of my head of a kid that age having her hair colored was JonBennet Ramsey (I had read that she went with her mom to the salon and had her hair professionally lightened). I know of young women who lightened their hair (from brown to blonde) during that time period (the early 1960s), but I am not really sure if it was fashionable to color their hair red or auburn back then? Does anyone know if this was stylish to do at the time?

I do; henna was a big thing then. It was also in the 70s as well. We used lemon too hehe.

I also wonder if her age is older than first thought. Can't they now re run all dna, etc? I would think any cold case unit would take on this case.

I was going to get a banner made for her. But I'm going to wait for now. I just need to know if they did exhume this little one to get DNA and did that man on the facebook check her to see if she is Myrisha Faye Campbell.I just have a strong feeling this is Myrisha.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back