Found Deceased WA - Travis Carter, 27, Naches, June 2012

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Travis Carter
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Travis Carter is a 27 year old man who has not been seen since June 2012 after he told his family that he was leaving to work in another country. He was reported as missing in February of 2013 after not hearing from him almost a year. Authorities have declined to talk about which country Carter intended to go to.

Please contact Detective Justin Mallonee with the Yakima County Sheriffs Office, 509-574-2569.

http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/24235068/yakima-sheriffs-office-needs-help-finding-missing-man

What the heck? Why are the authorities keeping the country he was supposedly going to under wraps? Do they want him found or not?

And nobody in this family thought it was strange that they hadn't heard from him in almost a YEAR???

Larry Riegel: Four other missing-persons cases

[snip]

In a case skimpy on details, the Yakima County Sheriff’s Office earlier this month asked the public’s help in trying to find a Naches man whose family has not heard from him since June 2012.

Travis Carter, 27, told relatives he was leaving to work in another country, according to investigators who did not identify where.

He was reported missing in February after family members became concerned about his extended absence and the lack of contact.
Given the lack of information, the sheriff’s office decided to notify the public, but an investigator added there is nothing to suggest foul play in Carter’s disappearance.

http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/yhr/tuesday/1785769-8/larry-riegel-four-other-missing-persons-cases

Love his eye color. Besides that, I don't get why they won't disclose the name of the country he wanted to go to. All in all, this case is a little strange to me.

How bizzarre!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82