Reaction score
Rhonda Beers -
The Doe Network

Rhonda Bea Beers

Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: May 15, 2001
Location Last Seen: Lansing, Ingham Co, Michigan
Physical Description

** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.
Date of Birth: September 12, 1955
Age at Time of Disappearance: 45 years
Race: White
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'3
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Red/Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Rhonda Streeter; Wanda Mason; Rhonda McGillis
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Birthmark below navel
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Not available
Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: Possibly wearing light colored shorts or jeans.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance

Rhonda was last seen at approximately 11:30am on foot in the vicinity of Kalamazoo St. and Francis St. in Lansing, MI.

Investigating Agency(s)

If you have any information about this case please contact;
Agency Name: Lansing Police Department
Agency Contact Person: Det. Dionise
Agency Phone Number: (517) 483-4623
Agency Case Number: LLA010627011157
NCIC Case Number: M532029017
NamUs Case Number: MP #810
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

I try to look through the Doe Network for perceived "low priority" cases. Cases that didn't get a lot of press...and try to match them up on NamUs...I thought I might have a match here. I did a search and didn;t find an active thread on Rhonda, but I did find this one post, which makes me feel good that SOMEONE out there cares! :)

Has me wondering if it could be Paige Marie Renkowski or Christopher Alan Temple, both missing from in that general vicinity.

Or, maybe even Rhonda Beers.

Here is my possible match...the physical characteristics match up perfect, including the hair I believe...which was hard to match up!

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/810/0/ - NamUs file

Jane Doe profile - http://doenetwork.org/cases/324ufla.html

Now this Jane Doe was found in New Orleans (No where near Michigan, I am aware)...but it was right around Mardi Gras & the Super Bowl, so the victim could literally be from anywhere. What do you think?

Featured on Livingston County's new cold case Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/6469368020...41827.646936802058660/693913020694371/?type=1

RhondaBeers_zps3c8d8c98.jpg

Long time member, rarely post but read actively. By chance I met Rhonda Beers' step-daughter. She told me about Rhonda, who was married to her father at the time of her her disappearance.

I need to know who to get a hold of about this case.

Long time member, rarely post but read actively. By chance I met Rhonda Beers' step-daughter. She told me about Rhonda, who was married to her father at the time of her her disappearance.

I need to know who to get a hold of about this case.
Dear Sea-Monkey,
Rhonda Beers is my mothers identical twin.
She is also posted on The National Missing Foundation
if you have any information of her where a bouts please contact the Lansing Police Department or
<modsnip - PM the member>
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for Rhonda and her family.

3 Unidentified Person Exclusions

1684359016641.jpeg

Police suspected "foul play" when Rhonda Beers, 45, of Lansing went missing in May 2001.

"People have routines, and she's broken all of them," Lansing police Lt. Raymond Hall told the Lansing State Journal about Beers' disappearance in July of that year. "She hasn't made contact with anyone."

By then Beers, who was married and a mother to one daughter, had been missing for more than a month. Hall said her sister saw Beers on May 20 near Kalamazoo Street and Clemens Avenue on Lansing's east side. She hadn't told anyone she planned to leave the area, he said.

Beers, who was described as 5'3 and 120 pounds with green eyes, would be 67 years old now.

Lansing Police Det. Shannon Thielen said police have investigated Beers' disappearance in the past two decades, and in 2010 searched Jones Lake off West Sheridan Road in north Lansing in connection with the case.

Beers' disappearance isn't actively being investigated currently, Thielen said. Beers' disappearance is one of seven long-term missing person cases Lansing police haven't solved.

Anyone with information about Beers' disappearance or whereabouts should call Lansing Police Department's Cold Cases Unit at 517-483-7603. Learn more here.

I notice this poster lists her race as African American, the Doe Network lists her as White. Could she be biracial?
It could just be a mistake on the poster. I do not know where they got their information. Perhaps the Lansing radio station WJIM could answer your question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back