1074 users online (225 members and 849 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 744
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    281

    GA - Jonah, 3, & Nicole Payne, 2, Warrenton, 23 April 2005


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,641
    "Nicole was described as 30 inches tall with shoulder-length blond hair. She may have some hair missing in front because of a burn"

    ?????!!! I can't help but wonder about THAT statement.

    I think when two children go missing from their own home at the same time it is suspicious. However, I suppose, since there are many ponds in the area, that one child may have fallen in the water and the other one went in to help and they both drowned....

    Let's hope for the best for these two little tykes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    "Nicole was described as 30 inches tall with shoulder-length blond hair. She may have some hair missing in front because of a burn"

    ?????!!! I can't help but wonder about THAT statement.

    I think when two children go missing from their own home at the same time it is suspicious. However, I suppose, since there are many ponds in the area, that one child may have fallen in the water and the other one went in to help and they both drowned....

    Let's hope for the best for these two little tykes.
    Not only is the burn on the head odd but that she "may: have hair missing. May? Doesn't the mother know?? How can you lose sight of two toddlers? That's terrible!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Posts
    1,132
    This is going to be a bad one; I can just tell. At two and three, you can't turn your back for a second!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    Is it a rural area, do you think?

    That's what I'm wondering. How can you not be watching these two young children more closely, unless they are out where they're used to being able to have the kids in the yard without worrying about neighbours around.

    I'd like to know more about just where they are situated. This is not good at all, with the temps dropping like that! I definitely took notice also of the "burn" and possibly hair missing...sounds suspicious, right?

    The poor little children that have to suffer in this world, so innocently. It's so hard to read about this...God be with them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,628
    Oh Lord 2 more babies, I agree does not sound good, praying for them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,641
    Yeah, "MAY have hair missing" is an odd way of putting it. That may be the police's statement, though, and not the mother's. If the mother isn't sure if hair is missing there is something very wrong. I am sure that the police are giving the parents serious attention.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    I would like to know more about

    the mother....the father was at work, but I would really like to know where she was....how far away from them she was...was she on the phone perhaps and preoccupied for longer than she realized without checking on them?

    Were they on a swing set, were they playing with any other children? Was there anyone else in the area that she's aware of? Lord..I hope this isn't a situation involving her. Forgive me for even voicing that thought, but it does occur at a time like this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovin
    the mother....the father was at work, but I would really like to know where she was....how far away from them she was...was she on the phone perhaps and preoccupied for longer than she realized without checking on them?

    Were they on a swing set, were they playing with any other children? Was there anyone else in the area that she's aware of? Lord..I hope this isn't a situation involving her. Forgive me for even voicing that thought, but it does occur at a time like this.
    I would think because it is 2 children there would have to be more than 1 person if it is a stranger abduction. You would expect at least 1of them to cry if they were being taken. They would have to have a car, they never put out an Amber Alert which means the mother never saw one. Jovin I also don't like saying it either but ir is looking like the mother to me I hope I am wrong.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    don't you just feel so guilty even saying it?

    Quote Originally Posted by TisHerself
    I would think because it is 2 children there would have to be more than 1 person if it is a stranger abduction. You would expect at least 1of them to cry if they were being taken. They would have to have a car, they never put out an Amber Alert which means the mother never saw one. Jovin I also don't like saying it either but ir is looking like the mother to me I hope I am wrong.
    I know! Being mothers, we just don't want to even think of it! But I'm worried...I'm hoping that there's some more info soon...they're talking about it constantly on Fox News.....God, I hope they're okay...but what are the chances after so long in those temps? Well, it's not impossible..they could have crawled into or under something and huddled together....maybe we'll get some good word today and SOON.

    Prayers for these cute little babies.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    They're now saying....

    that they were in the livingroom.......the mother went into another part of the house, came back and the front door was open and they were gone.

    This from Fox News...Georgia Bureau of Investigation person being interviewed...the reason the hair is missing is because the little girl had played with some hair removal product...???? before we heard it was because of a burn, NO?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,772
    On Fox it was just stated that the little girl has a bald spot on her forehead area from playing with hair remover....????? HUH? It was a burn, now hair remover??? The whole thing sounds fishy to me.....I hate to jump the gun here, but am curious to know more about the mother. I hope they find these toddlers safe!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    Sassy...me too...

    but maybe it's just the way it was reported in the media...I suppose we should hold off and give her the benefit of the doubt...more on Fox now.....they keep talking about it all the time..it's heartbreaking!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    471
    Warrenton is VERY rural. I guess Warren County has about 3,000 people. It is one of the poorest counties in Georgia. I don't know exactly where they live, but when I lived there we used to joke with a man that lived down out road about a mile and say he was our next door neighbor. I can see kids wandering off and getting lost. It did not get very cold last night so I am praying they are just lost.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    6,082

    but it said that it dipped into the 30's...

    these kids weren't dressed for those temps....I hope to God they're okay....let's not even think of what could have happened.

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Deceased/Not Found AZ - Tyler, 4, & Ariana Payne (dec'd), 2, Tucson, 2006 *Payne & Gonzales guilty*
    By mistivon in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 04:34 AM
  2. GUILTY OK - Cirea, 9, Keelie, 7, & Tye Payne, 5, murdered, Fort Cobb, 26 Aug 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:18 AM
  3. Jonah and Nicole Payne
    By AutumnBorn in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:58 AM

Tags for this Thread