GA - Jonah, 3, & Nicole Payne, 2, Warrenton, 23 April 2005

"Nicole was described as 30 inches tall with shoulder-length blond hair. She may have some hair missing in front because of a burn"

?????!!! I can't help but wonder about THAT statement.

I think when two children go missing from their own home at the same time it is suspicious. However, I suppose, since there are many ponds in the area, that one child may have fallen in the water and the other one went in to help and they both drowned....

Let's hope for the best for these two little tykes.

Cypros said:
"Nicole was described as 30 inches tall with shoulder-length blond hair. She may have some hair missing in front because of a burn"

?????!!! I can't help but wonder about THAT statement.

I think when two children go missing from their own home at the same time it is suspicious. However, I suppose, since there are many ponds in the area, that one child may have fallen in the water and the other one went in to help and they both drowned....

Let's hope for the best for these two little tykes.
Not only is the burn on the head odd but that she "may: have hair missing. May? Doesn't the mother know?? How can you lose sight of two toddlers? That's terrible!!

This is going to be a bad one; I can just tell. At two and three, you can't turn your back for a second!:mad:

That's what I'm wondering. How can you not be watching these two young children more closely, unless they are out where they're used to being able to have the kids in the yard without worrying about neighbours around.

I'd like to know more about just where they are situated. This is not good at all, with the temps dropping like that! I definitely took notice also of the "burn" and possibly hair missing...sounds suspicious, right?

The poor little children that have to suffer in this world, so innocently. It's so hard to read about this...God be with them.

Oh Lord 2 more babies, I agree does not sound good, praying for them.

Yeah, "MAY have hair missing" is an odd way of putting it. That may be the police's statement, though, and not the mother's. If the mother isn't sure if hair is missing there is something very wrong. I am sure that the police are giving the parents serious attention.

the mother....the father was at work, but I would really like to know where she was....how far away from them she was...was she on the phone perhaps and preoccupied for longer than she realized without checking on them?

Were they on a swing set, were they playing with any other children? Was there anyone else in the area that she's aware of? Lord..I hope this isn't a situation involving her. Forgive me for even voicing that thought, but it does occur at a time like this.

Jovin said:
the mother....the father was at work, but I would really like to know where she was....how far away from them she was...was she on the phone perhaps and preoccupied for longer than she realized without checking on them?

Were they on a swing set, were they playing with any other children? Was there anyone else in the area that she's aware of? Lord..I hope this isn't a situation involving her. Forgive me for even voicing that thought, but it does occur at a time like this.
I would think because it is 2 children there would have to be more than 1 person if it is a stranger abduction. You would expect at least 1of them to cry if they were being taken. They would have to have a car, they never put out an Amber Alert which means the mother never saw one. Jovin I also don't like saying it either but ir is looking like the mother to me I hope I am wrong.

TisHerself said:
I would think because it is 2 children there would have to be more than 1 person if it is a stranger abduction. You would expect at least 1of them to cry if they were being taken. They would have to have a car, they never put out an Amber Alert which means the mother never saw one. Jovin I also don't like saying it either but ir is looking like the mother to me I hope I am wrong.

I know! Being mothers, we just don't want to even think of it! But I'm worried...I'm hoping that there's some more info soon...they're talking about it constantly on Fox News.....God, I hope they're okay...but what are the chances after so long in those temps? Well, it's not impossible..they could have crawled into or under something and huddled together....maybe we'll get some good word today and SOON.

Prayers for these cute little babies.

that they were in the livingroom.......the mother went into another part of the house, came back and the front door was open and they were gone.

This from Fox News...Georgia Bureau of Investigation person being interviewed...the reason the hair is missing is because the little girl had played with some hair removal product...???? before we heard it was because of a burn, NO?

On Fox it was just stated that the little girl has a bald spot on her forehead area from playing with hair remover....????? HUH? It was a burn, now hair remover??? The whole thing sounds fishy to me.....I hate to jump the gun here, but am curious to know more about the mother. I hope they find these toddlers safe!

but maybe it's just the way it was reported in the media...I suppose we should hold off and give her the benefit of the doubt...more on Fox now.....they keep talking about it all the time..it's heartbreaking!

Warrenton is VERY rural. I guess Warren County has about 3,000 people. It is one of the poorest counties in Georgia. I don't know exactly where they live, but when I lived there we used to joke with a man that lived down out road about a mile and say he was our next door neighbor. I can see kids wandering off and getting lost. It did not get very cold last night so I am praying they are just lost.

these kids weren't dressed for those temps....I hope to God they're okay....let's not even think of what could have happened.

Jovin said:
these kids weren't dressed for those temps....I hope to God they're okay....let's not even think of what could have happened.
I am praying for them. This is so sad... They could've gotten lost outdoors and are frightened!

There are no wild animals in the area are there?? Oh no....

PrayersForMaura said:
I am praying for them. This is so sad... They could've gotten lost outdoors and are frightened!

There are no wild animals in the area are there?? Oh no....

I would think there are alot of wild animals if it's very rural.....I don't want to think about it.

Has anyone heard how long the mother was evidently in another part of the house? The whole story strikes me as odd. I hope I'm wrong (in thinking the mother might be involved...can't help it though)...I hope they find these children huddled together safe!

I had heard that they were missing from their yard, until this last interview with the GBI agent. He said the livingroom. I only know what he said...he didn't specify how long she was in another part of the house..that's all he said.

Jovin said:
I had heard that they were missing from their yard, until this last interview with the GBI agent. He said the livingroom. I only know what he said...he didn't specify how long she was in another part of the house..that's all he said.

I heard that interview...the kids were in the living room, she was in another part of the house and came back to the living area and the kids were gone and front door open.......I just wonder was she napping???? Was she just putting laundry away? Wish they'd mention times.....it makes a huge difference IMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back