Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

We are putting up the "Intruder Theory" thread again with new rules.

If you are a "Ramsey's Did It" poster then you cannot post in the one "Intruder" thread!

As much as many of us believe that it was not an intruder who killed JonBenet until this case is solved we must allow discussions on the Intruder.

However, since every time we try and let the Intruder posters and Ramsey posters post together it breaks out into a Middle School Lunch Room food fight, we have to separate the two sides.

The Intruder posters get one thread. Please do not complain if you are a Ramsey poster. You have a large number of threads.

The goal at Websleuths is to allow all reasonable theories.

Stay away from the Intruder thread if it upsets you. Do not post on it.

DO NOT TAKE OTHER POSTERS POSTS AND BRING THEM TO THE RAMSEY'S DID IT THREAD. That is against our terms of service.

Now, if someone wants to come on the "Ramsey did it" threads and ask a questions and it's done in a polite manner that's fine. However I will not tolerate any form of disruption no matter how it is disguised.

Unfortunately I can't offer the same thing on the Intruder thread because I see what happens when the Ramsey posters are allowed to post on the Intruder thread.

IGNORE THE INTRUDER THREAD.

IF YOU ARE AN INTRUDER PERSON YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISRUPT THE CONVERSATION ON THE RAMSEY THREADS WITH OVER THE TOP POSTS OR NUMEROUS POSTS IN A ROW THAT STOPS THE FLOW OF DISCUSSION.

Finally if you are on the fence about this case you are more than welcome to post in both forums as long as you do so in a polite manner and your posts add to the discussion. Not detract.

I hope everyone understands. If you have any questions you can email me at tgrif@xmission.com or PM me.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members