Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline Red, white, & blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind your car

AL - Jennifer Hinote, 30, Albertville, 14 Dec 2013

Jennifer Lynn Hinote

Jennifer Lynn Hinote is a 29 year old missing woman who was last heard from on December 14th, 2013 from Albertville, Alabama.

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 170 lbs.
    Jennifer is a White female with brown hair and blue eyes.

Please call the Marshall County Sheriff's Office at 256-582-2034.

http://www.waff.com/story/24266198/m...ertville-woman
    Like the Destiny Butler Facebook Page
    When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

"The values and the relationships of the people I love around me are my real riches. That's my lasting wealth." -Former NBA basketball player Larry Sanders who walked away from the NBA and $21 million.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Marshall County Woman Reported Missing

http://www.weisradio.com/marshall-co...orted-missing/

23 Dec 2013
    Marc Summers

Short article at link

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

los2188 is offline Red, white, & blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind your car

Marshall County authorities continue search for woman missing since Dec. 19

Alabama - Investigators with the Marshall County Sheriff's Office are continuing to search for a woman reported missing from Albertville.
    http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/12/...rities_co.html
    When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

"The values and the relationships of the people I love around me are my real riches. That's my lasting wealth." -Former NBA basketball player Larry Sanders who walked away from the NBA and $21 million.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

I'd be appreciative if any of the mods would move this case over to the Missing Forum Discussion area to get more looks at this case. I have a feeling about this one.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Moved by request...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    Moved by request...
    Thank you so much.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Hmmm...I found her Facebook page and YouTube page. Nothing overly interesting or important, but still...this arrest record of hers has me wondering...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Nothing on the local news in days. This is in my neck of the woods.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kensie For This Useful Post:

She's my age and appears much older IMO

Where are you, Hun? :-(
    JMO.

:bananalama:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    She's my age and appears much older IMO

Where are you, Hun? :-(

Oh is she 29? That explains it. I was going by the thread title. :-)
    JMO.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388333109.972899.jpg

Here is Albertville, AL. Close to the border of TN up north and then close to GA border to the East. I see some water nearby - Guntersville Lake north and Weiss Lake southeast.

I always look to see where the city is in relation to other state borders. I'm near Chicago so when there are missing people here I always immediately wonder if they could be in WI, IN or MI. And many times that's been the case.
    JMO.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

Very little information on this woman. The updates just state they are still looking for her. No information on where she was last seen or where they think she might be.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AngelaH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaH View Post
    Very little information on this woman. The updates just state they are still looking for her. No information on where she was last seen or where they think she might be.
    Right! Very little information as if her disappearance doesn't matter! She matters to somebody somewhere. Praying she is ok.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:

http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/...a4bcf887a.html

According to this article, he family reported her missing.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kensie For This Useful Post:

Emailed Reporters

I emailed reporters at a TV station, a state-wide newspaper and a local newspaper requesting more info on Jennifer Hinote and another story involving other Marshall County residents. If they respond, I'll let y'all know.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JWD For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast