Thread: AL - Jennifer Lynn Hinote, 30, Albertville, 14 Dec 2013

AL - Jennifer Lynn Hinote, 30, Albertville, 14 Dec 2013

Jennifer Lynn Hinote

Jennifer Lynn Hinote is a 29 year old missing woman who was last heard from on December 14th, 2013 from Albertville, Alabama.

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 170 lbs.
    Jennifer is a White female with brown hair and blue eyes.

Please call the Marshall County Sheriff's Office at 256-582-2034.

http://www.waff.com/story/24266198/m...ertville-woman
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Marshall County Woman Reported Missing

http://www.weisradio.com/marshall-co...orted-missing/

23 Dec 2013
    Marc Summers

Short article at link

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Marshall County authorities continue search for woman missing since Dec. 19

Alabama - Investigators with the Marshall County Sheriff's Office are continuing to search for a woman reported missing from Albertville.
    http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/12/...rities_co.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

I'd be appreciative if any of the mods would move this case over to the Missing Forum Discussion area to get more looks at this case. I have a feeling about this one.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Moved by request...
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?
    Who is Snohomish County Jane Doe?
    Justice for Alanna Gallagher

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Jane Young about Abigail Hernandez

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    Moved by request...
    Thank you so much.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Hmmm...I found her Facebook page and YouTube page. Nothing overly interesting or important, but still...this arrest record of hers has me wondering...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Nothing on the local news in days. This is in my neck of the woods.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else
    is the greatest accomplishment.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander. Justice is coming... RIP Holly Bobo.... RIP Erin. Corwin RIP Hannah Graham

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kensie For This Useful Post:

She's my age and appears much older IMO

Where are you, Hun? :-(
    JMO.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    She's my age and appears much older IMO

Where are you, Hun? :-(

Oh is she 29? That explains it. I was going by the thread title. :-)
    JMO.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388333109.972899.jpg

Here is Albertville, AL. Close to the border of TN up north and then close to GA border to the East. I see some water nearby - Guntersville Lake north and Weiss Lake southeast.

I always look to see where the city is in relation to other state borders. I'm near Chicago so when there are missing people here I always immediately wonder if they could be in WI, IN or MI. And many times that's been the case.
    JMO.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

Very little information on this woman. The updates just state they are still looking for her. No information on where she was last seen or where they think she might be.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AngelaH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaH View Post
    Very little information on this woman. The updates just state they are still looking for her. No information on where she was last seen or where they think she might be.
    Right! Very little information as if her disappearance doesn't matter! She matters to somebody somewhere. Praying she is ok.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:

http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/...a4bcf887a.html

According to this article, he family reported her missing.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander. Justice is coming... RIP Holly Bobo.... RIP Erin. Corwin RIP Hannah Graham

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kensie For This Useful Post:

Emailed Reporters

I emailed reporters at a TV station, a state-wide newspaper and a local newspaper requesting more info on Jennifer Hinote and another story involving other Marshall County residents. If they respond, I'll let y'all know.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JWD For This Useful Post:

Looks like I screwed up a few facts and faces. Will not happen again. I get excited to get a person's case out there. I will slow down, read, re-read, and ask questions if need be.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Looks like I screwed up a few facts and faces. Will not happen again. I get excited to get a person's case out there. I will slow down, read, re-read, and ask questions if need be.

Don't beat yourself up! Thanks for posting so much. You do a fantastic job. :-)
    JMO.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:

Update

This article has some new tidbits. It is NOT by any of the reporters I contacted, so fingers crossed that maybe even more info will be forthcoming soon. I can wish, can't I? ;-)

I don’t think she actually lives with the parents but she stays in touch with them quite often and they have not seen or talked to her since last Saturday,” Sheriff Walls said.

Sheriff Walls says since Thursday they have received some information.

We’ve had contact from friends that said they had talked to her, but we don’t know her location,” said Walls.

He says they were told Hinote may be staying with some friends, but while tips like that may seem concrete until Hinote is located, the Sheriff’s Office says she’s still considered missing.
    http://www.wtoc.com/story/24266198/m...ertville-woman

The BBM part must be an old quote from the original version of the story on the 19th, because she went missing on Saturday the 14th. The stuff about friends is new info (new to me anyway). IMO, the "updated" date being the same date as the original is a typo.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JWD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    Don't beat yourself up! Thanks for posting so much. You do a fantastic job. :-)

I must cosign, Nugget!
    , los2188! Keep up the good work! #TeamWebSleuths
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar
    #JusticeForBella
    JusticeForCooper
    #JusticeForDannie
    #JusticeForErin
    #JusticeForHeather
    #JusticeForJenise
    #JusticeForMorgan
    #JusticeForOmaree
    #FindSierraLaMar
    #FindRelishaRudd
    #FindHeatherElvis
    #FindHeatherGraham
    #HelpSaveTheNextGirl
    #FindBabyDaphne
    #FindBabyDelano
    #FindMyraLewis
    #FoundAbby
    #PrayForMH17
    #PrayForMH370

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kimi_SFC For This Useful Post:

Albertville woman still missing

Nothing new at all.

Marshall County Sheriff's Office deputies are continuing the search for missing Albertville resident Jennifer Lynn Hinote, 29.
    http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/...a4bcf887a.html

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

:-(

"If you are neutral on situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."
    -Desmond Tutu

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5150angel For This Useful Post:

Body found Tuesday in Albertville identified

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/bod...9bb30f31a.html
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

How awful. I know that area. In fact I bought a car years ago from the Nissan Dealer.
    I saw on the news yesterday where a body had been found and I was hoping it was not her. How sad.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kensie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 5150angel View Post
    :-(
    I couldn't have said that any better. :-(

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post: