1172 users online (220 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Austin Howard, 24, Newnan, 7 Dec 2013

Be on the lookout for missing Newnan man

http://www.times-herald.com/local/20...ing-Newnan-man

"Newnan police are asking for assistance in finding a man who has been missing for more than a week.

Austin Daniel Howard, 24, was last heard from on Dec. 7 around 8 p.m., and is believed to have been at the Fried Tomato Buffet on Bullsboro Drive, said Sgt. Brent Blankenship with the Newnan Police Department. According to a press release from Newnan detectives, Howard was last seen wearing a camouflage jacket and black pants, and was carrying a black bag. Detectives believe Howard left the restaurant traveling on foot....."
    I changed my avatar.

I changed my avatar.

very sad news

Body Of Missing Man Found In Woods

http://www.times-herald.com/local/20...old-found-dead

"The body of Austin Daniel Howard, the 24-year-old man who went missing in early December, was found on Christmas Eve, said Newnan authorities.

Howard's body was found in the woods near Newnan Crossing Boulevard on Dec. 24, said Deputy Chief Rodney Riggs with the Newnan Police Department. Riggs said Howard was found on the property of the apartment complex behind the Steak 'n Shake, the Columns at White Oak.

Riggs said authorities do not suspect any criminal activity involved in Howard's death, but are waiting for results from the autopsy, which was performed on Friday...."
    I changed my avatar.