Senior prank?

A local school near me had all the air let out of the tires on the busses. Unfortunately the weight of the busses crushed the rims and caused major and costly damage. The kids never meant that kindof harm, but pranks often don't have the intended consequences. Sometimes (most of the times) teens just don't THINK!

We spend all that time and money on them, send them to school, but we still can't convince them to use that huge lump up in their heads. I am sorry, not all......... but soooo many

I hope they all had a really, really good time that day. Because, I have a feeling that the rest of their senior year is gonna be tuff.

mysteriew said:
We spend all that time and money on them, send them to school, but we still can't convince them to use that huge lump up in their heads. I am sorry, not all......... but soooo many

I hope they all had a really, really good time that day. Because, I have a feeling that the rest of their senior year is gonna be tuff.

Yep, yep, yep. Unfortunatey, more than likely, the entire class will catch hell because of a few class renegades. :razz:

When I was a freshmen in high school, I believe it was some seniors who pulled a destructive and expensive prank. They broke into the school at night, this was eons ago, there were certainly no alarms. and squeezed superglue into all the locks in all the doors up and down the hallways to class. They had to cancel school the next day to replace all the doorways and such.

When I was a Senior we all put wind up alarm clocks in our lockers and set all the alarm's to go off at the same time. There were more that 600 of us so, it was very loud and very funny. No harm done.:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back