984 users online (215 members and 769 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Missouri mom charged for topless hot tub photo with teen daughter

A Missouri mother could face a year in jail on child endangerment charges after a topless photo of her and her 14-year-old daughter landed on the Internet.....

Mari Hieken, of Wentzville, Mo., has been charged with misdemeanor child endangerment and could face a year in jail after the photo of herself and her 14-year-old daughter circulated on some Internet social media sites, law enforcement officials said.

A police report said the incident took place Nov. 14 at the woman's home as she and her daughter "knowingly posed for a topless photograph." The photo was circulated in two area high schools, the police report stated.

More at link....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I have never wanted to be topless in a hot tub with my mom or my teen daughters. Gross.
    Rural Ontario