1095 users online (244 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Isaiah Grounds, 26, Grovetown, 10 Dec 2013

Isaiah Grounds

Isaiah Grounds, a 26 year old man from Grovetown, Indiana, has been missing now since December 10th, 2013. Grounds was reportedly last seen at a truck stop in Grovetown. There are also reports that stated that Grounds was in a car accident, and was then given a ride by a passer-by. When law enforcement located Grounds' car, they found "quite a bit of blood" inside of the car, but state that there is no evidence of foul-play. His family, however, are dubious of the no "foul-play" determination. Law enforcement's bloodhounds did trace Grounds’ steps from the scene of the accident to his home a few blocks away. They say it leads him to believe that Grounds is alive and in hiding.

Height - 6' 2"
    Weight - 180 lbs.
    Grounds is a white male with brown eyes, a goo-tee, and brown hair, which he occasionally dyes blond.

Anyone with tips or information is asked to contact the Starke County Sheriff’s Department immediately at (574) 772-3771.

http://www.abc57.com/home/top-storie...236632431.html

http://www.wndu.com/news/indiana/hea...236536581.html

http://www.michiananewschannel.com/A...ke-County.aspx
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-24-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Isaiah

Isaiah's disappearance was brought to my attention via FB. The area where he went missing is near my hometown and an area about 1 1/2 h from me. It upset me, because I couldn't find any information on him --- anywhere. I googled all the local papers, radio stations, and channels, but only maybe one had very basic info.

I've continued my concern; looked everyday; forwarded many times on Facebook, and today, I see they did finally bring a search and rescue crew from Michigan to search. The bloodhound tracked him to his home. So now, they assume he is okay and hiding. I'm not sure why or how, but it seems that this man -although injured- has no desire to be found. In this case, I'm going to count him as alive and look at the next missing

Merry Christmas, folks

In this article http://www.wndu.com/news/indiana/hea...236536581.html they mention there were other passengers in the car with him during the accident, and these passengers claim that he suddenly ran back to the care....very weird.

I also find it interesting that he's the primary caretaker for his mother. That must be very stressful, especially for someone his age.

isaiah

Whatever kind of craziness happened, someone dropped the ball. He was found deceased in a local ditch near the crash scene. His car was at 1100 E and he was found in a ditch on the 1000 e block. Why didn't they comb those ditches? RIDICULOUS I still think there is more to the story... His friends just let him wander off????

Here is the article:

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/body-...9/-/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by chmiller0904 View Post
    Whatever kind of craziness happened, someone dropped the ball. He was found deceased in a local ditch near the crash scene. His car was at 1100 E and he was found in a ditch on the 1000 e block. Why didn't they comb those ditches? RIDICULOUS I still think there is more to the story... His friends just let him wander off????

Here is the article:

Thanks for following up on this case. It's people like you that make me believe in mankind.

Anyway...wow. How could they not miss him?? And what about the people that were in the car? Strange...very strange.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Family confirms body found in Starke Co. was missing Grovertown man

A body was found Monday in Starke County, and family members have confirmed to WSBT it is that of a missing 26-year-old Grovertown man, Isaiah Grounds.

isaiah

I am concerned about the dog tracking him to his house. I think the dog must have made a mistake. He didn't even get that far. Strange case... Feeling sad for the family for real

Quote Originally Posted by chmiller0904 View Post
    I am concerned about the dog tracking him to his house. I think the dog must have made a mistake. He didn't even get that far. Strange case... Feeling sad for the family for real
    I live in the surrounding area, and heard nothing of a dog tracking him to his house. Where did that come from?

Starke County is a small place, probably not the brightest LE down there!! (well I guess that is obvious now....sadly)