1034 users online (189 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - 15 Year old, tries to kidnap neighbor's child

Can you believe this??? and we try to figure out who took so many kids here and I read this. No way would I think a teenager would steal another kid.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...y_15_trie.html
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Creepy...

And... So, so sad...

The article reports the boy had recently moved into the apartment above(?) the one where the girl lived...

I can't help but wonder if the boy's family had moved because of prior behaviors of the boy...

Maybe trying to make a "fresh start"?

Just an idea...

Good mom. Lucky child. I hope LE goes through this kid's recent activities with a fine tooth comb.

Absolutely freakin scary!

From Skully's link (thanks for posting this by the way!):

"The teen, whom Bay News 9 is not identifying because of his age, was charged with attempted kidnapping, burglary of an occupied dwelling and violation of probation because he was on felony probation with an 8 p.m. curfew."

"The teen lives with his family in the unit above the woman's apartment and had just moved in last week, deputies said. His father said he couldn't believe his son would attempt such an act and believes he's innocent."

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Absolutely freakin scary!

From Skully's link (thanks for posting this by the way!):

"The teen, whom Bay News 9 is not identifying because of his age, was charged with attempted kidnapping, burglary of an occupied dwelling and violation of probation because he was on felony probation with an 8 p.m. curfew."

"The teen lives with his family in the unit above the woman's apartment and had just moved in last week, deputies said. His father said he couldn't believe his son would attempt such an act and believes he's innocent."
    The father couldn't believe his son is guilty...

Yet his son is on a felony probation curfew?

Hmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    The father couldn't believe his son is guilty...

Yet his son is on a felony probation curfew?

Hmmmmm.....
    that is typical with these parents, they can't believe he would do this, yet he is a convicted felon at 15. Really????? I am just shocked that at that age, he is going after a 5 yr old and in the same apt. If he would have gotten away with it, we would be here digging and LE would have the parents on the radar. Makes me rethink some of the stuff here.

Photo with 5 yr old on couch and his little dog.

Should charge as an adult. Teenagers committing adult crimes need to be treated as such. Moo

Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by nightwatch View Post
    Should charge as an adult. Teenagers committing adult crimes need to be treated as such. Moo

Ciao
    ITA. The child looks like he has CP. Who does this? The 15 year old is a predator, probably a sexual one, and needs to be locked up. So glad the mom got to her son before anything more could happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    that is typical with these parents, they can't believe he would do this, yet he is a convicted felon at 15. Really????? I am just shocked that at that age, he is going after a 5 yr old and in the same apt. If he would have gotten away with it, we would be here digging and LE would have the parents on the radar. Makes me rethink some of the stuff here.
    BBM: And this is why I rely on facts and evidence moreso than "the parent isn't acting like they should" in many cases. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. No doubt had he not been caught this mother would be getting harrassed by armchair detectives across the country.
    Last edited by Dewey2Me1MoThyme; 12-21-2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: typos AGAIN
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Oh gosh, moved in last week?? This teenager clearly has no impulse control, acts quickly, and should be kept away somewhere safely for a very long time. MOO
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    Can you believe this??? and we try to figure out who took so many kids here and I read this. No way would I think a teenager would steal another kid.

Austin Sigg and Tyler. Holder. They're getting younger and younger.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

That's a very dangerous scary kid. Can't wait to hear his previous involvement with the law!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    That's a very dangerous scary kid. Can't wait to hear his previous involvement with the law!
    I doubt we are going to hear his previous involvement with the law, because he is a minor. But I have found another article online which names the boy and the father. I do not know if I can link to the article here.

Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    Oh gosh, moved in last week?? This teenager clearly has no impulse control, acts quickly, and should be kept away somewhere safely for a very long time. MOO
    It would be interesting to know where he moved there from and how long they had lived at the previous address. I also wonder if there were any other missing children in or around his previous address in the last 2 to 3 years.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast