797 users online (106 members and 691 guests)  

Websleuths News

Why is acandyrose the expert in all things jonBenet?

I find a lot of references to acandyrose. Who is it and why is he/she credible?

Quote Originally Posted by cherisa View Post
    It's the best site on the internet for anything to do with JonBenet. Maybe, you should take the time and explore the site, and you would see why everyone (including IDIs) refer to her site.

JMO
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post
    It's the best site on the internet for anything to do with JonBenet. Maybe, you should take the time and explore the site, and you would see why everyone (including IDIs) refer to her site.

JMO
    I agree. It isn't just someone's opinions, either. Lots of info on there is public record. The autopsy is THE actual autopsy report, as are the photos. The actual crime photos are on there, and the actual depositions and interviews of the Rs by LE.
    If you follow the recommendations on there of what books to read, most of them are written by case insiders, such as detectives who actually worked on the case. It where I did my "homework"- which is why I don't provide links. It'd be like letting someone copy my homework. You learn so much more when you do your own.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Hi Cherisa fellow Ohioan def go look at acandyrose, it's like THE place to find all the official documents

Quote Originally Posted by cherisa View Post
    It's not just JBR. There is a lot of information about a lot of different cases, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Stacey Peterson, and Maddie McCann come to mind.

This is from the websites homepage: "Message From The Webmaster: www.acandyrose.com is not a BLOG that is updated daily with news flashes or personal journal entries, it's a web site of close to 15,000 files documenting found materials to create an archive history timeline of various true crime cases, some current, some cold cases. The found materials are documented as reference materials for the public as a service to further aid researchers as a tool following these cases. This web site is owned by one person (a private individual), maintained by one person, and the cost for server space paid for by one person, with occasional help of personal donations."

Hope that helps!

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    It's kinda like a Reference Library with many documents etc. archived from throughout the years.
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    It's kinda like a Reference Library with many documents etc. archived from throughout the years.
    How do you access a particular case on the website? ty
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    www.acandyrose.com
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

similar to AmandaReckonwith, ACandyRose (or ACR) archives many many details about various true crime cases. Links to articles, photographs, police reports, property records, etc can all be found on these ladies sites.

They are extremely valuable resources and many Websleuths use those archives during case discussion.

I recomend anyone following a case to check AmandaReckonwith (a/k/a CrankyCrankerson) and ACandyRose (ACR) sites - they both contain a wealth of info just a click away.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    This link takes you to the Home page

http://www.acandyrose.com/
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    This link takes you to the Home page

http://www.acandyrose.com/
    Thanks I found that but I wanted to look for anything on Haleigh Cummings and there are no live links for that case. ty
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!