Why is acandyrose the expert in all things jonBenet?

cherisa

Reaction score
I find a lot of references to acandyrose. Who is it and why is he/she credible?

It's the best site on the internet for anything to do with JonBenet. Maybe, you should take the time and explore the site, and you would see why everyone (including IDIs) refer to her site.

JMO

It's the best site on the internet for anything to do with JonBenet. Maybe, you should take the time and explore the site, and you would see why everyone (including IDIs) refer to her site.

JMO

I agree. It isn't just someone's opinions, either. Lots of info on there is public record. The autopsy is THE actual autopsy report, as are the photos. The actual crime photos are on there, and the actual depositions and interviews of the Rs by LE.
If you follow the recommendations on there of what books to read, most of them are written by case insiders, such as detectives who actually worked on the case. It where I did my "homework"- which is why I don't provide links. It'd be like letting someone copy my homework. You learn so much more when you do your own.

Hi Cherisa fellow Ohioan :loveyou: def go look at acandyrose, it's like THE place to find all the official documents :)

It's not just JBR. There is a lot of information about a lot of different cases, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Stacey Peterson, and Maddie McCann come to mind.

This is from the websites homepage: "Message From The Webmaster: www.acandyrose.com is not a BLOG that is updated daily with news flashes or personal journal entries, it's a web site of close to 15,000 files documenting found materials to create an archive history timeline of various true crime cases, some current, some cold cases. The found materials are documented as reference materials for the public as a service to further aid researchers as a tool following these cases. This web site is owned by one person (a private individual), maintained by one person, and the cost for server space paid for by one person, with occasional help of personal donations."

Hope that helps! :seeya:

It's kinda like a Reference Library with many documents etc. archived from throughout the years.

similar to AmandaReckonwith, ACandyRose (or ACR) archives many many details about various true crime cases. Links to articles, photographs, police reports, property records, etc can all be found on these ladies sites.

They are extremely valuable resources and many Websleuths use those archives during case discussion.

I recomend anyone following a case to check AmandaReckonwith (a/k/a CrankyCrankerson) and ACandyRose (ACR) sites - they both contain a wealth of info just a click away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back